Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

DaughterOfDanu

I do have some concerns. I live in the U.K. but even second class post would have arrived by now. I'm hoping it may arrive tomorrow and will let you know. It may not have been posted from the U.K of course.

If it was shipped from the US I assume I'd have gotten mine already. Do keep us updated if you get yours, or don't.

Siavahda

I'm in Finland, so if it's shipping from the US mine presumably would arrive later than the UK ones. But I will let you all know if mine shows up... Still haven't had any kind of email from the website, which is pretty unimpressing.

Essjay

I think they may ship from the UK - only because the Kickstarter was in pounds and I think he's British? I could be wrong on both counts!! I'll let you know when it arrives.

moonbear

I was only charged 3 sterling pounds for the postage of two decks so mine can't be coming from the US. I'm pretty certain I saw right at the beginning (an age ago....) that it was coming from the UK.

I keep forgetting that I've even ordered this deck.

First and Last Kickstarter. Ever.

moonbearxxx

Daemon Lover

So far I haven't received any shipping notification that the deck has been shipped and I haven't received it either😐.
I do live in Australia which probably means I will be the last to receive theirs😅, but a notification would have been nice so I know where I stand.

DaughterOfDanu

I was only charged 3 sterling pounds for the postage of two decks so mine can't be coming from the US. I'm pretty certain I saw right at the beginning (an age ago....) that it was coming from the UK.

moonbearxxx

You and me both. This has really soiled my feelings about backing decks. It was difficult even getting an answer on what was going on.

So far I haven't received any shipping notification that the deck has been shipped and I haven't received it either😐.
I do live in Australia which probably means I will be the last to receive theirs😅, but a notification would have been nice so I know where I stand.
I've never had an indie deck shipped without notification so it's very strange and more than a little frustrating.

THE GOOD NEWS is I just saw someone on Instagram posting that she'd gotten her copy. I think she's in the UK so they should be arriving to those in that part of the world soon. If the shipping company used quick shipping like Book Depository does then it should be to the US within two weeks. Not holding my breath though. Still happy to see the deck actually got shipped.

Essjay

moonbearxxx

Yes, I remember this too! I thought it was nice to have a UK based KS for a change without huge shipping costs. If that's the case they definitely weren't shipped 10 days ago as it's 3-4 days for second class post at the most.

ETA: Just checked Instagram and they are definitely arriving! Thanks DaughterofDanu!

Tigerangel

Just to let you know got my 2 signed decks and art print this morning, was China post, didn't have to pay any shipping for it though

Essjay

Mine have arrived too - China Post and no extra customs fees. I haven't opened the box yet though!

Daemon Lover

Now I'm getting worried 😐. If it's shipping from China, Australian deliveries are usually pretty quick.

Are the Kickstarter decks getting sent first? I just ordered from the website in January.