Devil, Queen of Hearts, and Queen of Wands in: What kind of relation is this?

Lady Esmeralda

A man I have been in a long distance romance/friendship for 4 years, finally told me to forget about him for "good", and to stop calling him, planning to see him again and to avoid any communication. I was in denial. He then said... it is not a good idea, besides that, I am dating another woman and that he has been dating her for three months.

I asked the Tarot: What kind of relation is this? What kind of woman is he dating? Typically I use very simple spreads. Typically 3 cards in NO particular order or positions.

I drew the Devil, Queen of Hearts and Queen of Wands.

My interpretation is: that he is definitely having sex, drugs, and enjoying the earthly pleasures with this woman, which is interpreted by the Devil card. Combined with the Queen of Hearts and the Queen of Wands might be that he is dating someone older that knows how to care for him, manipulate him and make him addictive to her.

Or could this combination actually mean that he is enjoying two women?

Perhaps that he is addicted to a beautiful loving, caring and professional girl?

Still this is a not a very deep analysis. The combination could mean so much more. Cant wait for your feedbacks.

Mirror of Galadriel

Devil, Queen of Cups and Queen of Wands

I have been in a long distance relationship myself, and what cards can mean when they come up in association with a long distance relationship.

The Devil, I can assure you, means temptation. Very simply. He was tempted.

A question arises with regard to the meaning of the three cards based on their position. Is it one card, with the others clarifying? Or is it a past, present and future situation? However, it is clear who is whom here.

Two Queens is a typical configuration that comes up around a man that is involved with two women. The Queen of Cups (Hearts) is one who reflects back the energies of those around her. It could be very good if there is a lot of love there, or very bad if there is animosity. In this case it is you, because he has revealed to you what is going on. It is good or bad only, based on what else he reveals. You need to have more of a heart to heart talk with him, regarding what else is going on and what you both want. It seems to indicate he will tell you. Be prepared for it to be whatever it is. That is the nature of the Queen of Cups. He has already said to forget about him...if he insists upon it...then so be it. I got it once, on the day an ex was quite cruel to me. The Queen of Cups is not all loveliness and softness and pretty things. She is like a mirror who has to contend with others. Who knows what will come into this mirror?

The Queen of Wands signifies a woman of desire. She desires him, or he desires her or both.

Do not assume anything...let him tell you. Good luck to you.

Lady Esmeralda

Mirror of Galadriel,

The cards were drew in NO particular order or positions. Just like 1, 2 ,3! The first one I got was the devil, followed by the queen of heart then the queen of wands. My question was: What kind of relation is this? what kind of woman is he dating? And, the intention was that the combination of the three together, in no particular positions, would answer BOTH questions at the same time.

Mirror of Galadriel

Mirror of Galadriel,

The cards were drew in NO particular order or positions. Just like 1, 2 ,3! The first one I got was the devil, followed by the queen of heart then the queen of wands. My question was: What kind of relation is this? what kind of woman is he dating? And, the intention was that the combination of the three together, in no particular positions, would answer BOTH questions at the same time.

In that case, my interpretation applies very well. I did T feel the order mattered a great deal, for the cards seemed to be quite clear ones in relation to your questions.

The Devil is him and temptation. It is the kind of relation in which he was tempted, which would appear to be a romantic one. What kind of woman is this? Well, the Queen of Hearts is you I feel, because it appears he has revealed himself to you, and the Queen of Hearts is a revealer. She is the Queen of Wands. This means a woman that desires him (Wands rules Desire) and furthermore, a domestic type. She could be one who cooks, gardens, and has pets. That is what the cards indicate...to me, it seems, that he is also willing to tell more if asked...