Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards?

firefrost

I've just got them, and I'm going to have my first practise in an hour or so...watch this space...:)

bluefairy

i would love to join you franniee but i am still waiting for the approval of the admin to join you but i would love to try a reading with you all because i have only practiced with people i knew and lets face it i am a good judge of character so getting the cards for them wasn't a challenge for me.**lol** i would like to try them on someone i don't know...

Sheri

asphodel said:
I have been eyeing these... I feel for 'Room' because of the price...have you checked at www.campusi.com ? you just type in isbn# 978-0062508768 and it'll compare a list of prices, maybe you'll be able to find a set.

I notice that the reviews on Amazon are way more favourable than most tarot decks, everybody seems to love them. I'll watch this thread to see if any actual studying takes place, once everybody gets all set up with their decks...! I'm so curious how you read something with no words... also I'm suspecting that the pictures don't do the artwork justice, right?

You are right. The colors are jewel tones. the images have more detail than photos do justice to.

They attract a lot of attention at the reading fairs I go to.

:love: valeria

firefrost

The first post that set this thread off:

Anyone fancy going through each of the 50 symbols on these cards?

Looking at the book definition ...

Recounting experiences in our own lives that tie in ...

Looking at the images with regard to how they are interpreted generally ..

???

Anyone?

A few more of us have this deck now - anyone fancy studying the pictures? Anyone reading it intuitively? What differences are you getting to the book?

Hils :)

Sheri

I'm game, Firefrost :D

Shall we make a separate thread for each image? That way we can keep the discussions organized.

:love: valeria

bluefairy

sounds good i am in ..or at least when i get a chance to log in lol

firefrost

Yes, Let's do it!

valeria, you're the mod, so you set us up! :D (send pm's with links when you have) ;)

Thanyka

Hils :)

MysticalMoose

I Just got my set this morning &the 1st reading I did for myself blew me away with its accuracy so if anyone is still up4 a study of the cards then count me in!!! :D

:love: MM

cottingham

I've had these cards for about six years now, got them as a birthday present from a friend - they're great AND accurate to boot. My biggest problem has been having find a space big enough to do the reading. I'd like to join that exchange, but I have few posts yet.