What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

rachelcat

Got Tarot Familiars on Friday. Obviously a random assignment of animals to cards, but the cats are just so cute!

And I got Wizard Cards from Wizarding World of Harry Potter when on vacation. They're playing cards with medieval-looking animal illustrations on the number cards (all 8s are octopuses, etc.). And the court cards all hold wands. Very cute, and would be fun to read playing cards with. I think.

ayuryogini

Oh, i am so happy for you, Katyanne! This one is on my wish list...
Are they [Starchild Tarot] really sold out???

They were sold out over the weekend, but it looks like they have some back in stock now, the deck with the larger guidebook. Enjoy!

I'm in Tarot heaven right now:

in addition to Starchild Tarot + mat arriving Wednesday (something I already posted),
the Victorian Romantic mini is now on its way, too.

Soooo excited.

Luna's Crone

Just got Cosmic Tarot, i was wishy washy off and on with it and today i am a bit wishy washy. I do have the book. will have to wait and see.

Nemia

Today, there was a chubby little parcel for me in the post lady's office! Within: Type Tarot and Hermetic Kabbalah Tarot (which I bought from a kind ATler a long time ago - an US friend sent it to me after some more decks accumulated there....) - the Dungeon Solitaire for my son - and the beautiful Arcana of Astrology.

All this of course fits beautifully into my newest obsession, my tarot calendar based on the incomparable Tabula Mundi... so I'm HAPPY today!

MoonGypsy

They were sold out over the weekend, but it looks like they have some back in stock now, the deck with the larger guidebook. Enjoy!

Where did you see that? Every time i happen to look, it still says Sold Out...sigh...

Scarlet Woodland

Woohooo! I finally made my special, indie deck purchase and I'm sooo thrilled with my choice:

Rosetta Papyrus Edition
Pocket Rosetta in a tin
The Rosetta app (with full book)

Chose to have the pocket one's significator customized as there's no way I could draw a lion that tiny, so will probably take a loooong time to come but I have my app to play with in the meantime. Can you tell I'm excited? ;)

It's on a plane it's on a plane it's on a plane!!! <cough> Normal programming will now resume :D

barefootlife

My Tarot of Prague should arrive today! :D:D:D

Amberjune

My Rosetta Tarot was last seen at Malpensa Airport, that was 10 days ago....should have arrived by now...I hope it will show up...

On a happier note, I have received the Da Vinci Enigma, Life Design Cards, and the Kamienie Wroza Oracle.

EmpyreanKnight

Yup, I'm in the middle of a splurging binge alright. I hope the Mystical Tarot gets here soon.

lyricsoul

I've been on a huge splurge lately. Someone send help lol I recently bought the Mucha Tarot which is gorgeous and has replaced all other decks as my favorite deck and I'm completely in love with it. (Also my first Lenormand deck, Pixie's Astounding Lenormand). And I just bought a few tarot and lenormand books on Amazon and of course HAD to buy a deck or two! So I'm waiting on The Good Tarot (my first positive affirmation deck and I'm slightly nervous about it but I know I need it in my life lol) and The Linestrider Deck (because aesthetic). But now I really need to calm down with these purchases!