Faeries Seekers: Signup ~March 6th - March 20th~

WhiteRaven

Greetings all! :)

So it's time again to sign-up for the next round with our lovely Faeries.
This round, keeping with the "Intuitive" theme again, I thought we could use a spread this time, while practicing our intuitive side thoroughly with our Fae friends. They are a talkative bunch and I find it pretty fluid when one can talk without all the others at once! :D

So, with that said, the suggested spread for this two week round is a simple one.

3 cards for self-discovery
posted by Rhiannon

1. Who have I been?
2. Who am I?
3. Who am I becoming?

This round IS intuitive. No book.
Reader can use the suggested spread or choose another one.
Feedback is essential and required.
PM readings are acceptable at all times. I would just like you to indicate in your thread that the readings have been done this way so I know that the exchange has been completed.

Also, to participate in the Faerie Seekers Circle, you must have a min. 25 posts already.

Who's up to dancing with the Faeries this round? :)

Sophie

I would love to take part - but I'll be away until the 9th and I will have to do a reading for SOUL Gathering first. Is that OK for timing? If not, I'll join in next round.

WhiteRaven

Helvetica said:
I would love to take part - but I'll be away until the 9th and I will have to do a reading for SOUL Gathering first. Is that OK for timing? If not, I'll join in next round.

Welcome back to the FSC, Helvetica :D

The timing is fine because these rounds are for a two week period. So the complete exchange doesn't have to be done till the 20th of March. As long as you've completed your part of reading and feedback before you "start" the next round. (You can sign up for the next round without being completed with this one but we ask that you complete the round before commencing the next one type thing.)

Genna

I would like to join, please.

sagewriter

count me in definately. i enjoyed doing it intuitively!

faerylvr

Me, me, me, me....I missed the last one so definately in this time.

inanna_tarot

someones gonna have to put up with me again :p Count me in

Sezo
x

Elven

WOOHOO!!! Faeries!!!! Im in :D

Blessings
Elven x

WhiteRaven

Elven said:
WOOHOO!!! Faeries!!!! Im in :D

Blessings
Elven x

I so wish I had your energy right now Elven! LOL :p

Welcome back to the FSC Genna! :)

Genna

Thank you,WhiteRaven! (whispers) I´m on my job computer right now, but I hope I very soon will get one of my own up here in the north.