Tarot Decks for FO lovers?

Genna

Marion said:
Sorry I didn't see this thread before. I also love the Froud Fairies, they are wonderful. My fav deck that resonates with the Fae is one that not everyone likes, but I do. The LS deck Tarot of Secret Forest.

It would be great if Froud wanted to do a tarot deck but have never seen any indication that he plans this.

I bought 'Woke Up it was a Chelsea Morning', illustrated by Froud for a friend for her birthday. She is quite fae herself and I think she will love it.

M

I love the Secret Garden too.
Brian Froud has painted The Magician, but I think he found out it would take too much time to create a deck. He has illustrated all the Runes, but only as book illustrations.
Oh, and I love "Woke Up it was a Chelsea Morning" too. I´m sure your friend will be very pleased.

Poetic_Pirate

ooo, thats a tough question....i love my faeries oracle, and have used it to the point that its litterally falling apart hehe...next to the FO, it would be a toss up between my Fantastical Tarot or my 1001 Nights tarot. both have amazing artwork, and are at two completely different points on the spectrum..so, i guess both of them ^_^

majah kahlana

Well, right now i am using my Faeries alone as I havent found the Tarot deck they would like to work with. They think either the Celtic Dragons or the Arthurian but would like to see them before they decide for sure.They do know that they want something with a definite Celtic connection though. Between the Faeries and my friend Gypsydiva I'm going to end up with more decks than I know what to do with =) But, my Magical Unicorns just love the Gilded Tarot and have asked if they can stay with that deck. I think the Unicorns are a bit more practical than the faeries but dont tell the faeries that. I also have the Druid Animal Oracle and we are currently searching for a Tarot deck they would like to work with as well. The are content to work with my Hanson Roberts deck for now and arent being overly pushy about getting them their own deck too.