My Tarot Decks so far.

James 57

Golden Tarot by Kat Black
Morgan Greer Tarot
The Original Rider Waite Tarot Pack
The Sacred Rose Tarot Deck & Book Set

shadowdancer

looks a good start there.. of course you realise you may succumb to the lure of others..... :)

which do you enjoy working or reading with?

Take care

Davina

James 57

I am not reading yet.

I like looking at the Rider Tarot Deck.
But can't seem to be able to read yet.
I will keep trying. James57

shadowdancer

good luck with it all. Learning is a long process, but the rewards will come if time is put into it. (This is coming from someone who historically has the attention span of a goldfish with most things!)

Take care - you will get loads of help here.

Davina

Moonchild1721

James 57 said:
I like looking at the Rider Tarot Deck.
But can't seem to be able to read yet.
I will keep trying. James57

The Rider Deck is a good one to start with. I learned with that one. Enjoy your journey!
Samantha

Citrin

shadowdancer said:
Learning is a long process, but the rewards will come if time is put into it. (This is coming from someone who historically has the attention span of a goldfish with most things!)
Well said! It's the same with me hehe.

James 57:
Good luck with your tarot cards and readings. Be patient and don't ever force yourself to learn more or read a lot. Take care of that tarot passion and intuition. :) Rider Waite Tarot is one of my favorite decks ever, even though it might not be as "fancy" as a lot of decks out there.

autumn star

It sounds like you've got some great decks to learn with :)

I learnt with Morgan Greer - and I have a very deep affection for that deck, I think that it is a wonderful deck for getting the hang of tarot -

autumn :)

pastpass

The Original Rider Waite Tarot is my first deck and I'm waiting Morgan Greer to come into mail box. So glad to find positive words for M-G, can't wait to read it.

Emeraldgirl

The Rider is a great deck to learn to read with. It takes time and practice though and even then you are still learning for the rest of your life but it's such a great thing to learn it doesn't matter :D

smokey

Hey, James57! I see by obtaining the Rider-Waite,you managed to get the very tarot that was on your wish list! (Way ta' Go!!) Keep up the GReat work!
Yes, it does take time, lots of dedication, patiece, and mainly_ ~(a burning Desire!) to read, and_ Shadowdancer/Davina is absolutely right!_ we're
here to try and help you out ( a Lot!) along your way.
BTW, the trusty RWS was my very first Tarot deck, too!
and, I see I'm certainly not the 1ST to have been blessed by its' timeless wisdom, and I KNow there'll be (SO) many others to travel that ageless path.

*edit-to-add:
(when I think RWS, "Old Faithful" springs to my mind instantly!)...