It came, it came!

bladeraven

*hugs* congratulations!! So happy to hear you got the deck!! yeah!!!

baba-prague

sunflowr said:
Is it a real hard deck to get now (I mean in regular stores)? I havent seen it at any of the bookstores. Is it still pretty easy to get online?

It should be in a lot of independent stores - we see the orders and it does seem to get around. But the chains? No, so far they won't stock it on the shelves sadly, although they will order it without any problem. It's the usual headache of being a very small publisher, the chains aren't really interested in buying from anyone small (not really worth it to them), although in fact Barnes and Noble did almost order a lot of the set - but then apparently decided they were cutting back on tarot!

Amazon always have it in stock and it IS finding its way around. But if ever you want to mention it to your local store that would be great - we don't have the big distribution networks of the major publishers so word of mouth is fantastic.

We do love the cats - we've just finished the new book (nothing to do with tarot, it's a gothic vampire cat graphic novel - er, of course) and now I feel at a bit of a loss without a "Bohemian Cat" project on the go. Must do a reading and see what's coming next :)

HearthCricket

Interesting that you say that about Barnes and Noble. I recently went into two local B&N stores looking for decks, and could not find hardly anything. They also didn't have much behind the counters, like they usually do. Our local Borders keeps them locked up behind a glass cabinet, but out in the New Age section, and have a rather nice selection, so I buy often from them. Mostly Amazon and other online places get my orders...B&N's loss! But I do know we have a huge problem in this area (MA) where teens who decide to get involved in Wicca-more as an identity thing, rather than true believers-they have to steal a deck of tarot cards to get "into the club". And sadly, for those of us who collect seriously, or enjoy reading, are left with scanty remains. Pity...