housewives help

daneo52

I am not sure if this should go here, or on the readings forum. I am trying again to work with this deck after I just posted being disappointed in it. I did the reading and had a few reversals. The book does not mention anything about reversals. I know how to read them from using other decks, but I wonder if this light hearted deck is not meant to be read without reversals? How do you handle it?

MareSaturni

daneo52 said:
I am not sure if this should go here, or on the readings forum. I am trying again to work with this deck after I just posted being disappointed in it. I did the reading and had a few reversals. The book does not mention anything about reversals. I know how to read them from using other decks, but I wonder if this light hearted deck is not meant to be read without reversals? How do you handle it?

All decks can be read with reversals, if you're used to wored with reversals. I don't. I always work with upright cards only. Maybe you should try this way, and see if it works better to you.
Also, if too many reversals come in one reading, see if the whole deck wans't upside down when you laid the cards.

There is no rule saying 'thou shalt always useth reversals!' Try other ways and see what's better for you!

:TPW Yuko

bladeraven

I use reversals with this deck and pretty much any deck..but I"m a Libra and I like balance...I basically just rely on intuition..if you use reversals..ask yourself..what does this card mean to me...

daneo52

re

Thanks for your thoughts! I use reversals on my other decks, but I have toyed with the idea of not using them. Something about the Housewives makes me feel I will not use them, just feels more appropriate with this deck. Hmmm, interesting, I will expirement and see how it goes. Thanks again!

Jen