Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Q&A

LisaW

Attention!

Dear Sylvie and all our wonderful Lenormand students;

Another one of Sylvie's students has taken the leap and has put up a blog about her studies with the Lenormand Oracle!

Please check out IndianStorm's new Blog at:

http://www.indianstorm.wordpress.com

We're starting a revolution!!!! LOL

Best Wishes,

LisaW

Sylvie Steinbach

Hooray!

Thanks Lisa we are growing to promote the Lenormand cards around the Anglo-Saxon world so that the oracle gets its true recognition as a major esoteric tool for divination...

Congratulation Stormy!!!

arcana17

I'm going to visit my family in Belgium next week (french is my 1st language).

What would be a good version of the Lenormand cards to buy over there?

Thanks

indianstorm

Hurrah!!!

Hello all...:)

Sylvie.. you have no idea how you have revolutionised the Lenormand and the teaching of the skills. Thank you for being you and letting us all shake it up and upping the ante--

Stormy :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Arcana17

I personally use the Blue owl back deck. You can go to Magicka.com -Belgium company!!! which is one of the biggest metaphysical website in the world and display full color cards of the Lenormand -all the types on the French section.

Belgium has always been a metaphysical place on the bookstore level but I haven't gone there for decades so I do not know if it has improved or not! Let me know actually...

Choosing a deck is a personal experience, everyone is different but you need to choose one you can work with not just collect...So look into them before you actually buy in order to avoid spending money =c'est si facile! ;)

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks Stormy :)

May I suggest you add in your blog a section on your personal thoughts/comments on your experience with the Lenormand like journal style.

These contents do show easily and fast on Google and it helps browsers to find your blogs...

love
sylvie

indianstorm

How did you know?? :)

I was just thinking about that a few moments ago- was looking around to start of with how I felt with the book..:) I was just looking around for a nice image of the book to post on the site..

Love

Stormy

Sylvie Steinbach

hmmm...I must be psychic!?

:)

Stormy, you can go to booksurge.com if you wish to catch the book picture. If not email me your email and I will send you my file...

Phoenix Rising

Snake and Fox

Hi Sylvie

Just a question on the difference between snake and fox when it comes to the deception side. The snake seems to cover that attribute well in all readings, so the confusing thing for me is when to use manipulation or work matters for the fox. I know the question has alot to do with it, but when it is a daily reading with no question. I had the fox turn up, and for me the middle card seems to be the "key" card. Fox was key card in that case.

I guess I won't know until I see how the outcome at the end of the day, in which the fox was referring to. But for a prediction I'd like to know before the outcome..lol

Fox has generally always come up for me as "work related" matters. I think if it was to come up beside someone then I may see it as someone who is manipulative, or a workaholic. I think I have just answered my question.:laugh:

Only a few minutes after I had posted this question, and replied to comments in My Blog did the answer to this reveal itself. In that case, it was the fox was talking about someone being "sneaky" or sly as a fox.

These cards and Sylvies method never fail me....that's how I know this is the right method for me!!

indianstorm

fox vs snake

I wonder in the wild who would win?? I do wonder the same like phoenix- to an extent even with stork card as well-- when does it speak of a person or change in circumstance- I learnt to circumvent this conundrum by looking at the thought process that went through my mind when I draw the cards now--
even in a random draw-- there are times when a subconscious question just pops out-- I kind of intuit from there-- in general after having read the book cover to cover--the answers tend to be the simplest and non covoluted. No woolly faffies..

the most bizarre draw I have had is when i accidentally outed a persons occupation when I drew the fox card-- lol!! It turned out she was a sneaky private investigator-- doing the honey trap thing-- Fox+woman+book--

stormy