Goddess Wisdom Spread

RavenOfSummer

Hello!

I wanted to share a simple spread I created, the Goddess Wisdom spread.

I created this spread based on things I often want to know when I'm working with the cards. I didn't know of a spread like this, so with some reflection I came up with this one.

The cards are laid out linear, 1-2-3-4.

Card 1: Intuition. What is your intuition telling you right now?
Card 2: Nurturance. What is nurturing you right now, or what in your life needs to be nurtured?
Card 3: Universe. How are the energies of the universe aligning around you now?
Card 4: Goddess Wisdom. What wisdom from the Goddess guides you now?

In working with this spread, I sometimes also use a Significator or guide card, which I lay out above the row of four cards, to represent what I feel is my current energy or what I am seeking. I'm attaching a picture of a spread I read for myself that way.

I always use my Goddess Tarot (the Kris Waldherr deck) when working with this spread, and in general I think goddess decks are a great fit for this spread- but the spread can be done with any deck :)

I hope some of you will try and enjoy this spread! Thanks for reading :love:

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 450

Falcor

Many thanks!
I am going to try this one today with my Goddesses deck :)

RavenOfSummer

I think it went very well. I have posted on my wordpress blog if you are interested.

I did this a while ago, but I meant to tell you I checked our your reading. Really enjoyed your blog! Thanks for sharing the reading. The Universal Goddess is perfect for this spread :)

Falcor

I did this a while ago, but I meant to tell you I checked our your reading. Really enjoyed your blog! Thanks for sharing the reading. The Universal Goddess is perfect for this spread :)

Thank you. I kinda neglected it lately..need to refresh it.