King of Swords, Knight of Swords and Ace of Wands together in: Will he communicate?

Lady Esmeralda

Hello. Im having a hard time interpreting this combination. I had been in a long distance relation for the past 4 years, on and off, meeting in person and/or communicating with this man from another country. Last week he decided to put an end to our friendship/romance for "good" (he admitted being dating another woman) and asked me to please forget about him and move on. To avoid future communication, he decided to block me on facebook, phone, email, whatsapp, etc. In a question such as: "Will he unblock me and open the communication again? "Will he ever contact/call me? What exactly this combination can mean? In a positive way, I understand and my interpretation is that swords mean precisely that; communication! and that the ace of wands is; action! But I dont think this a very profound analysis. In a negative way, the king of swords can be interpreted as stubbornness, silence, discipline and the knight of swords as leaving, not returning. What do you guys think? How would you interpret this simple spread?

IndigoWaves

The King of Swords, Knight of Swords and Ace of Wands suggest that he'll remain cold and unyielding towards you -- charging off in search of emotionless flings, instead. (The guy is hardly a "keeper", anyway, by the looks of it... Pretty nasty card combo.)

Arcana XV

Hi, Lady E. :)

Before I give you my take on your reading, may I ask what deck you are using?

Lady Esmeralda

Hi everyone,

Thank you IndigoWaves for your feedback. I think it is a good interpretation.

Arcana XV, I was using the Morgan Greer Tarot deck. What do you see in the spread? will he communicate?

Arcana XV

I was using the Morgan Greer Tarot deck.

Thank you.

The way I interpret the suit of Swords is more about intellectual and mental matters.

The King of Swords is a cold, intellectual, authoritarian man. He relies on facts not feelings. Once his mind is made up he will become very stubborn and stick to his guns. Since this seems to be the first card in your reading, the answer to your question is clearly a "No, he most likely will not change his mind about contacting you."

The Knight of Swords is a younger, less rigid version of the King. He can be brash and insensitive, selfish and intellectually immature which leads him to do impulsive things such as completely blocking someone out of their life. I feel this card is more a representation of his personality. Like another poster said above, not a "keeper". He's the proverbial "bad boy".

The Ace of Wands I feel represents what you should do given the two previous cards. Move on to better things. Start over. You need a new beginning. It can also mean that HE has obviously moved on to something new, but I feel this is more your cards giving you advice.

Lady Esmeralda

Well, the truth is, it wasn't his idea to block me. But since he insisted so much in cutting the communication for the best of both, and so that we both could move on, I advised him to better block me if that is what he wanted. He then blocked me. When I drew the cards, I guess I was looking to see if he would ever regret it. If he would ever unblock and start communicating again. Even if just to say hello.

Arcana XV

Well, the truth is, it wasn't his idea to block me. But since he insisted so much in cutting the communication for the best of both, and so that we both could move on, I advised him to better block me if that is what he wanted. He then blocked me. When I drew the cards, I guess I was looking to see if he would ever regret it. If he would ever unblock and start communicating again. Even if just to say hello.

It might a little too soon to ask that question. Give it some time and try again in a few weeks.

Eddie

King of swords can be tricky characters, they view life in a very black and white way with very little room for forgiveness or understanding on how everyone else views the world.

He has distanced himself from you emotionally and until he starts to think differently, which considering the knight he may do, he won't approach you again.

It really depends how strongly he feels as to how long it will take him. It could be well into the summer.

The real question is not will he communicate........do you want him to?........should you wait around for this communication?

Eddie

Lady Esmeralda

Hi Eddi and thanks for your feed back.
But what about the Ace of Wands? What exacrly this card mean when in combination with the other two?

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Lady Esmerelda,

Welcome to the forum :)

Before anyone else replies could you please add your thoughts on the Knight of Swords? You've mentioned the King but not the Knight.

Could you also take a minute to read through the posting rules at the top of Your Readings (there is a link about your post each time you open it): Your Readings Posting Rules
particularly post #2 concerning feedback.
We are all learning here and the people who reply to your posts with help for you are learning too so we ask thread starters to address the interpretations they've been given and let each person know how their thoughts on the cards match your situation.
Here are the feedback tips from the posting rules:
Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.
Everyone else - Please, no more replies until this has been done.

Sulis - moderator