"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Jack

Just looked at the additions, it's looking brilliant, can I have some of that wallpaper for my desktop.
Love the milky post tooo.

Cassandra022

meme post done, and also, yes, forgot to say myself, the background is lovely!

gregory

Sure Joel - coming up !

Lovely meme !

Jack

Meme post is really good, I wish there were more questions and answers though. Can you add more to it?

Thanks for the wallpaper gregory!

ETA, just to let you know gregory, I'm too tired to go through another harrowing and degrading photo shoot tonight, I'll have to send more tomorrow, with ugly smiles and all!

Love Tarot fair picture.....

gregory

About the Meemeee.... Were the plaits supposed to channel mystical PLAITS or is that a typo ???

Just curious...

nisaba

Cassandra022 said:
I was thinking about having Aisselle fill out a meme on her blog - thoughts?
Do you know - nowhere on the blog is her entire name spelled out: surname and middle initials.

Can someone maybe put a crest up where it will be consistently seen, of her whole name? It's such a *good* name ...

Cassandra022

gregory said:
About the Meemeee.... Were the plaits supposed to channel mystical PLAITS or is that a typo ???

Just curious...

it was a typo, but one that sounded bizarre enough that i left it once i noticed...

i can add more questions to it later...i was at work and those were all i had time to do what with actually needing to get some working done and all, lol

photokat

nisaba said:
Just seen milky. IS that a goat ... or is it an extinct prehistoric long-haired yak?

Hi, Milky is a Mountain Goat. To be exact, a robotic one. But Milky looks exactly like the real thing. The robot goat I posted is from a race track in Tokyo where losing gamblers can feed their losing tickets to that goat to reduce litter.

http://pinktentacle.com/2007/11/robot-goat-feeds-on-gambler-misfortune/

I felt that it looked like a 9 of Pentacles was being eaten.

This is a mountain goat from the wild:

http://simbania.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/animal-of-the-day-–-06172010-–-mountain-goat/

I hope this clarifies things.

Cassandra022

wow, thats a really nifty idea the japanese had! We should all have goats instead of trash cans :0

Also, added something else to the blog *cackles*

Pen

I'm actually in love with the white goat...:)

A question though. Once a blog entry has been posted for a particular day, it feels as though posting another will compromise the truth of one or the other.

I have an entry in Word where Aisselle is writing later in the day about something that happened very early in the morning, but because of the time difference I'm never going to be the first to post, and once there's an entry for that day the original post would seem wrong as she would have mentioned it first.

Does anyone know what timezone the site is tuned to? I'd have to either post early on a new day or wait for a day with no post. Or maybe add my post above the original for that day, but I don't like to interfere with someone else's post.

Does any of the above make sense? :)

The bat is awesome...

Pen