"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Cassandra022

hmmm...perhaps, if no one thinks of a better solution, she could be forgetful (as in, oh i might have mentioned tis earlier, but...) or confused about time (was that this morning or last weekend? oh well...)?

i'm guessing the blog is probably on aurarcana's time (EST) since she set it up? Though I guess it ought to be on UK time if that is where Aisselle is based...

gregory

Aisselle is based outside of time :D Pen - I managed one when I got up :D EST is BEHIND us ! The lazy things don't get up till noon, our time ! But you can write later in the day, having needed to MEDITATE ?

Her entire name is on her certificate, but I will go amend what she said about receiving it, then.. Did we decide what the middle initials stood for ? Or do we just leave the Implication as it stands ??!

nisaba

gregory said:
Or do we just leave the Implication as it stands ??!
Yes. My vote, anyway. It's secret code to tell to wise that she is an invention of the AT crew. Us.

gregory

nisaba said:
Yes. My vote, anyway. It's secret code to tell to wise that she is an invention of the AT crew. Us.
That's what I thought - and did. Also amended the goat bit to allow for Milky and the rest....

Jack

We should all have goats instead of trash cans

This reminded me, when we were young, we lived on a council estate and a goat used to be passed amongst everyone, used as a lawn mower!
So as a kid you'd love it when it was your family's turn to have a goat in your garden while it ate all the grass.

gregory

That works as long as you only have grass. Sheep work too - but they DO eat flowers and shrubs - and seem to prefer then to grass :mad:

They break in here every chance they get. They've had a bit of a field day over the well drilling, but we have FINALLY found a way to stop them paddling through the slurry to the daffs !

Joel - send the photographer to flickr some time, so she can see what she did and perhaps shoot from another angle next time. }) Aisselle has great legs :D

Jack

gregory said:
That works as long as you only have grass. Sheep work too - but they DO eat flowers and shrubs - and seem to prefer then to grass :mad:

They break in here every chance they get. They've had a bit of a field day over the well drilling, but we have FINALLY found a way to stop them paddling through the slurry to the daffs !

Joel - send the photographer to flickr some time, so she can see what she did and perhaps shoot from another angle next time. }) Aisselle has great legs :D

uh oh! scared now, going to look

Dusk Till Dawn

May I have that Wallpaper too? I really would need something to cheer me up.

gregory

Sure - PM me your email :D

It is a bit - eye- searing...

Jack

The new posts are brilliant!
The Bat and Milky the goat pictures need to go on flikr as well don't they?

BTW gregory, the sick, perverted photographer, has Aiselle's blog on her favourites, she loves it!

ahhhh, I came to AT to learn lot's of amazing things about Tarot (which I have) and become a good reader myself (which I'm on my way to) and establish myself as a good Tarot reader (which I haven't) and then what happens...........I become a transvestite model..........story of my life.

ha, I'm off to do my ISG readings.....