"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Jack

gregory said:
Someone already did. Terrifying.... and rather worrying - it was someone from a serious tarot site.You would think they could identify a spoof if they see one...

What was this? did I miss something?

firefrost

Jack said:
What was this? did I miss something?

Good. I was waiting for someone else to ask that!

gregory

It was a comment in Russian (so the software asked for approval and I didn't give it.... it seemed - inappropriate somehow, as it is all in Cyrillic, and I think my translation isn't adequate... not to mention the tone is WRONG for Aisselle !)

Somewhere further up this thread I thought I'd posted the translation:
I do not think it's right. Should be kept a certain distance between tarologom and kverentom. Then preserved the mystery of the prediction. must be able to "acquire" kverentom at the mental level.

If anyone here knows what kverentom means..? SO knows some Russian and used his dictionary - it seems to be something to do with air, so we think maybe it means the spiritual ?

kwaw

firefrost said:
Good. I was waiting for someone else to ask that!

ditto ditto ditto :

All of us are now intrigued -

5W's please! (who what why where when)

oops : cross-posted - I think Lena has some Russian?

gregory

kwaw said:
I think Lena has some Russian?
Lena doesn't come here these days. She is pretty fluent, but...

ETA I think it would be a bit off to name the commenter. It was from a Russian site much like this one.

Pen

I was thinking the other day that we might restore it - another layer of mystery - but then Aisselle would have to answer it.

Pen

Pen

nisaba said:
Alfred was deeply appreciative and intends to change his life entirely after that reading - he told me so himself.

:) :) :)

Alfred's post was extraordinarily synchronistic, as Aisselle has had the original in her head for weeks now, although her own poem was written years ago.

Then there was the Toledo comment from kwaw while she was creating the Ace of Tinfoil Hats (which as you know, is the equivalent of swords).

She definitely has something going on.

Pen

Pen

I do not think it's right. Should be kept a certain distance between tarologom and kverentom. Then preserved the mystery of the prediction. must be able to "acquire" kverentom at the mental level.

So are they saying that tarot and spirit should be kept separate and objecting to the 'Spiritual Tarot Insights' aspect of things? That spiritual insights shouldn't be divulged in order to preserve the mystery?

Pen

gregory

goldenweb said:
I was thinking the other day that we might restore it - another layer of mystery - but then Aisselle would have to answer it.

Pen
I can have a word with SO..... (He may be able to manage "I disagree"... or even "Can't you take a joke ?")

And yes, I think that may be what they are suggesting.
I am going to trawl for Russians here; I know there are several, but I can't remember wh -

HANG ON.... :lightbulb
Off to TCF - back soon !

ETA WOW we have some REAL spam - offering airport car hire :)

I just went into the dashboard and it SAYS all posts are displayed in reverse chronological order - no idea why readings aren't, therefore...

Pen

gregory said:
I just went into the dashboard and it SAYS all posts are displayed in reverse chronological order - no idea why readings aren't, therefore...

The order on each page is fine - the newest ones come out on top. Trouble is, WP creates a new page when the original becomes full. It would be better if the newer posts pushed the older posts to a new page.

Off now to look at spam...

Spam gone...:)

Pen