"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

Where is he? :p Did he already dash off to "where angels fear to tread?" :D

You forgot to post the pic, dear sis! :love:

LOL...LOL...AND LOL AGAIN!!! :laugh: Ha Ha... just saw your post dear :heart: sis! ... so sorry!:*

It is starting to become a problem for me (being on facebook now)...I mean you can start
reading this and that...and this and that...it is a whole world by itself!!! :bugeyed:
...I have to learn to limit myself so I can get back to card making...:laugh:
:bugeyed:

EDITED...(took out Chi diaper info...You can pm me for the info if you want it)
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• SWORDS.KNIGHT.jpg
    SWORDS.KNIGHT.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 64

MoonGypsy

MoonGypsy is laughing so hard that she needs one of those er...um...socks. :eek:

Ahem...clears throat. :heart: i ADORE the Knight of Swords...you actually managed to make that sweet little Chi look rough and ready! He has the look of a mini Doberman!
:laugh: Pefect!

Debra

LOL

When I read "DOG HERE" is when I fell to the floor laughing :laugh:

MoonGypsy

i cracked up at the "new Taco Sling"! :laugh: A new drink being served at Taco Belch? :laugh:

Forgive us, Lynnie, but this is very giggle worthy....you have to admit! And i really needed a good giggle...

But on the other hand, on a more serious note--the reasons behind the tinkle challenge, is very heart wrenching...

i am sure the "sling" is probably very functional! :* Kudos to you, dear sis for creating this for your beloved little Taco. :*:*:* It shows so much love and compassion...........and a great deal of practical creativity!

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

Debra

I wouldn't bet on this working for cats given the physiology of their rear ends and their determination to do exactly what they want.

eta: What I mean is, for cats, everything's in the same one square inch under their tails. I googled it so you don't have to :laugh: http://www.burnthwaitessiamese.co.uk/kitten-sexing-guide.php

MoonGypsy

I wouldn't bet on this working for cats given the physiology of their rear ends and their determination to do exactly what they want.

i agree; my cats would have it off faster than you can say litter box! :love: But they might use it for a pillow or possibly chase it around the kitchen floor and then stuff it under the fridge. :p

tarotlyn

MoonGypsy is laughing so hard that she needs one of those er...um...socks. :eek:

Ahem...clears throat. :heart: i ADORE the Knight of Swords...you actually managed to make that sweet little Chi look rough and ready! He has the look of a mini Doberman!
:laugh: Pefect!
:heart: Ha Ha...Sis,

...edited

Sis, I am so happy that you like the Knight of Swords :thumbsup:

I hope you can keep watching my :heart: sis...
:heart: Lyn

LOL

When I read "DOG HERE" is when I fell to the floor laughing :laugh:
:laugh: I can picture you on the floor, Debra...Ha Ha ...you needed that laugh! LOL

i cracked up at the "new Taco Sling"! :laugh: A new drink being served at Taco Belch? :laugh:

Forgive us, Lynnie, but this is very giggle worthy....you have to admit! And i really needed a good giggle...

But on the other hand, on a more serious note--the reasons behind the tinkle challenge, is very heart wrenching...

i am sure the "sling" is probably very functional! :* Kudos to you, dear sis for creating this for your beloved little Taco. :*:*:* It shows so much love and compassion...........and a great deal of practical creativity!

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx
:heart: Sis, I was laughing at myself the whole time I was making it...Ha Ha

...now for creating another card...ooops...first my daily walk...be back later...
:heart: Love you both! :*
Lyn

tarotlyn

eta: What I mean is, for cats, everything's in the same one square inch under their tails. I googled it so you don't have to :laugh: http://www.burnthwaitessiamese.co.uk/kitten-sexing-guide.php

LOL...Debra, my new computer now has to be dried off because I was laughing so hard
that it caused me to spray out the water I was drinking...all over the screen! :bugeyed: LOL

That web page is very XXX graphic...LOL...so funny...I think the funniest thing I have ever
seen regarding cats!
Thanks for sharing that...and now I can't get that image out of my mind...YIKES! touche! Ha ha :laugh:

tarotlyn

i agree; my cats would have it off faster than you can say litter box! :love: But they might use it for a pillow or possibly chase it around the kitchen floor and then stuff it under the fridge. :p
edited...