Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

rwcarter

I'm so not a Lenormand person, but the images are just fantastic! I'd buy a deck just as mini pieces of art (Pixie's and starlightexp'2). Admittedly, I've not been following the story (I think I only read the first installment), but I have looked at each image. I'd say include the story also.

:thumbsup: starlightexp on a wonderful idea that's very nicely executed!

Rodney

Londubh

I would also like a copy of this lovely deck. I love how you have taken something that we have all seen many many times and made it completely original.

flying black kat

I have read this thread since it was first posted. I have enjoyed each and every card, story and the beautiful way THIS DECK HAS BEEN PRESENTED.

Your love, Ashtaroot's, and Nicky's who helped you on this project has come thru to really create a masterpiece. Please print the cards and enclose the story.

I will gladly purchase one of these fantastic decks. I am not into Lenormand's decks, but this deck would be a deck to love and use.

Be at Peace and know that you all have created a masterpiece.

Kathy

PS On 2nd thought I will probally want 2.
PSS - On 3rd thought I will most defentily want 3.

LavenderLibra

I've followed this thread since Quester pointed it out to me. I think you have created a real beauty, and would definitely be interested in at least one copy.

Gerbear

Outstanding! Please add me to the list of interested fans.

Mitzy

I think I already said I wanted a deck, so, yes, please, count me in.

jackdaw*

Been away for a while. Love the Garden (it's perfect) and the Book. Knowing where the source pictures came from add some interesting nuances. Nice touch, too, with the Man and the Lady cards.

Count me in as interested in a copy.

Asher

Add me in for a copy, please!

Lela

Count me in too for a set of Pixie's cards. :)

Queen of Disks

I would like one too!

I went DOH! at the last two. Good idea though.