Everyday Tarot Magic...poof...disappears

Shade

That happened to my Froud Faeries Oracle, I searched for it for weeks to no avail. Then on the night I returned from my first class on witchcraft the deck was leaning against the corner of my altar in my bedroom. It was one fo the first "this stuff really happens?" moments for me.

Ravenswing

Go look for something else. That's usually when I find things I could find before. I'm always one thing behind :)

fly well
Raven

Tarot Quest

That happens to me too! I go into a mad hunt for the thing,and most of the time wear myself thin doing it too.If it wanted my attention,it got it!Usually,when I stop looking for whatever is lost,it shows up.

Phoenix

Ok, don't laugh. but this always works for me. SInce you're looking for a book on tarot spells, why don't you use one to find it. Whenever I am looking for something that is hopelessly lost, I chant this little incantation(and yes, I did take it from Charmed....not all their spells are useless ;) )

Guiding Spirits, I ask your charity,
Lend me your focus and your clairity,
Lead me to the one I cannot find,
Restore that, and my peace of mind

Just think of the thing you are looking for as you chant, and you should get an idea where to look. Doesn't always happen instantly, but I find with in a few minutes, I get some new ideas where to look. That's how it works....it gives you an idea where to look.

Good luck! I hope you find the book.

rexenne2003

Yaboot said:
I wonder if it is in the same place as my '6 of Cups' from the Soprafino. My deck never leaves the house either and I take good care of it, so maybe your book and my card are shacked up somewhere together discussing potions and spells.

Yabs

Many believe that these thinds happen because of the Sprites or Fairies who are playing tricks with you. They are a race of triskters. If you live near a woods this is a big problem, so if you don't want things to dissapear, don't ever invite them in. And don't have a Fairy alter in the house (oye, I was not thinking when I did that one) LMAO! I made the mistake of doing that once, and things would fall over and out of the corner of my eye I would see blurs of something zipping to the otherside of the room. I then politely asked them to leave and left an offering of honey and sugar outside to draw them out. No more things falling over and only occasionally do I see something zipping around the room from the corner of my eyes.
So if you ask them to leave, most of the time they will ablige. Leave an offering of Honey and Sugar in a small dish outside to coax them out if you think there are a few straglers.

tarotbear

Look for the Union label ....

I have found that the best thing to do when you can't find something is to stop looking any more and do something else :)

DollieAnna

tarotbear said:
I have found that the best thing to do when you can't find something is to stop looking any more and do something else :)

or...if you keep looking it will be in the last place that you looked. ;)
:)

ncefafn

I agree with a lot of people who've posted here. This is the Universe telling you, "Not now." Either you have other things you need to be attending to, or your friend has to work out his/her own karma or he/she will never be able to transcend this lesson.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup. (Though personally, I prefer mustard to ketchup.)

Regards,

Not Cool Enough for a Funky Nickname

DollieAnna

lawguy,
you can go to decoz.com. There is a section on numerology that will tell you a little more about your lost item. I lost something, and had an idea what had happened to it. I went to decoz.com did the thing and it pretty much confirmed it for me.

purple_scorp

Take one coat hanger, chop it in half, and bend both sections into l-shaped pieces of rod. Hold the shorter sections of rod in your hands and divine your way to your book. Or, get a pendulum and ask it yes/no questions. Is it in my house? Yes. Is it in the loungeroom. No. etc.

I thought I'd lost my mythic deck workbook the other night. It usually sits in my bedside cabinet and I looked there. Then I looked with my books in the shelf in the hall. Not there. Then in the lounge room bookshelves. Not there either. So I returned back to my bedsite cabinet and pulled everything out. It was there all of the time. For some reason, I was looking for a thicker book. Doh!

purple_scorp