Fante di Spade Rx (Encyclopedia of Tarot IV)

Umbrae

June. Last rumblings tell me it will be ready to begin shipping about June 1st.
Printing, as opposed to being done in Asia, is being done in Canada. This means it shall be ready earlier than anticipated.
This from highly placed sources.

Umbrae

Also just heard a rumor that Tarot Garden, will be offering SIGNED COPIES. Too cool.

Remember – everytime you purchase from Tarot Garden, and identify yourself as a member of Aeclectic Tarot – a portion of your purchase goes to support this site.

So get a signed copy of Encyclopedia of Tarot IV, and support Aeclectic Tarot at the same time…

Annabelle

This is wonderful news! I hope it's true that Tarot Garden will be offering signed copies for sale...my copy of Volume III is signed, and it would be very nice to have a signed copy of Volume IV as well!! :)

BlueLotus

Jeannette said:
It's true.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

Do we have to reserve our copies of this Encyclopedia, Jeannette, or are there enough copies to go around?

tmgrl2

I reserved one at TG as soon as I learned they would have them!

I have the other three as well and highly recommend owning them.

terri

Jeannette

This Just In...

I just received a phone call from Mr. Kaplan. He says that everything looks as though it remains on schedule for an early June release for vol. IV. Here is some additional information we just received by email from Mr. Kaplan:

"A trove of tarot information and images, featuring reproductions of more than 11,000 different tarot cards from the 20th century. Over 800 tarot decks not appearing in Volumes I, II, and III are identified and described including 100 Japanese tarot decks. Additionally, the annotated bibliography contains more than 1,500 books and articles dating from the 18th century to the present. Each of the four volumes of the Encyclopedia of Tarot is complete in itself and none of the material is duplicated."

We're expecting to receive some exciting "sneak peak" info in about a week or so. I'll make another post when I've got the details in hand. :)

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

Tabris

Wow! I didn't know about this book! I have the other three, of course. This was very good news!

gregory

Well of course we all want it - but may I be indelicate and ask - how much will it set us back ? any idea yet ?? I have a bad feeling this may bankrupt me. Yeah I shall buy it anyway - so want to start saving (or selling my soul on e-bay - for those of you to whom this means something, Tony Blair's soul is still up for sale on e-bay and has reached the amazing :rolleyes: price of 35 pence - so I hope mine will do better..... I expect it will need to.)

Jeannette

Suggested retail is US$ 45, Tarot Garden is taking preorders at US$ 36. Which, at the current abyssmal US$ - GB£ exchange rate, is probably about 35 pence as well. ;)

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden