I just got the Faeries Oracle!!

Mystica

Well, I finally have the Faeries Oracle. My husband bought it, I had no idea he was going to get it for me, what a great surprise!!

I've started doing the exercises in the front of the book, just getting connected with the Faeries. Hopefully I will be posting soon.

Jewel

Welcome to the world of Froud's Faeries. I hope you enjoy the exercises as much as I did. I look forward to reading your posts :)

wavebreaker

Congratulations!!

I really need to go back to my faeries, I haven't worked with them for 4 weeks, because of my holiday...

Maan

Congratulations the fearies are so great :)
Maybe i should post my exersices too

Love and light
Maan

Mystica

The Faeries are such a joy! They are in the original box for now, they haven't agreed on any of the bags that I already have. I guess we'll have to go shopping!

I'm drawing a card every morning and starting a journal with my own interpretations of the meanings. I still haven't looked up the meanings in the book yet.

wavebreaker

Vianne said:
The Faeries are such a joy! They are in the original box for now, they haven't agreed on any of the bags that I already have. I guess we'll have to go shopping!
LOL, they are already influencing you... ;)
Mine don't have a bag yet either, but I just got a piece of beautiful brown, roughly woven silk from my mother, and I'm planning on making a bag for the faeries out of that.

Sulis

I`m thinking maybe I should put the faeries on my Yule wishlist. I don`t feel as if I need another tarot deck but I don`t have any oracle decks yet and the faeries sound wonderful.

Love and light

Crystalmynx xx

rostie

congratulations vianne, and much of joy with it!!!

crystalminx, you definatly have to do that!!! you won't be disappointed, not at all!!! it's the most beautifull oracle you can get on every point!!!

Jewel

Maan said:
Maybe i should post my exersices too

Maan, please do post your exercises!!!! My faeries want to hear what you have to say :p

Alissa

YEAH YEAH Vianne! Congrats and I hope to soon read about what the Faes have to teach you. I did my first "real" full spread last night with mine and I loved them.

And Maan ... MY faeries want to hear what JEWEL's faeries think about YOUR faeries, so yes do post :D