my tarot dream book list i compiled what you think ?

Brammetje

any book by Robert Wang I do not have

I have The Qabalistic Tarot (which I love)
and Paul Foster Case's book 'tarot, the wisdom of the ages'
I just bought a new book by Robert Wang (volume 2 of the Jungian series)
so I would like book 1 and 3 of t(his) Trilogy.

If anyone knows any book that has something simular or interesting to offer me that fit's in this list........
I am all eyes!

Love
Brammetje

Cerulean

bookseller recommendation

You may be able to find your titles cheaper online

For used books, the best listing that I found was abebooks.com, which lists similar to Amazon.com...but the price range is so much better, condition of text/illustrations is listed, you can check the bookseller listing and call them separately. The reason I suggest that is that you can talk to them about shipping and availability on the phone, as well. Email works okay if you want to wait.

For instance, Rachel Pollack's New Tarot had multiple listings, but I wanted the original hardcover listing with color plates by Aquarian Press. I also wanted the artbook by Ugo Moretti of the Andrea Picini tarot---I found the name of the author in the Rachel Pollack's New Tarot book and Stuart Kaplan's Encyclopedia of the Tarot.

Cerulean

Comments

78 degrees of wisdom by rachael pollack- Rider Waite and modern symbology, meditative and eclectic, well-done.

Tarot readings and meditions - huge and Christian orientation

Tarot for Yourself by Mary k Greer--I like the new one the best: my poetry teacher liked the old version because the writers in one of the appendixes were classics for poetry, he said.

Tarot and the Journey of the Hero--gorgeous color plates, thoughtful and has both RWS and Thoth, plus alchemy/Renaissance plates.

Tarot and the Tree of Life (Finding Every Day Wisdom in the Minor Arcana - lots of meditative detail, some distinctive opinions

Tarot Journeys- Adventures in Self Transformation - warm and guided meditations. Somewhat pagan.

A Magicial Course in Tarot, Reading the Cards a Whole New Way--if it has a yellow color, line drawings, very interesting and meditative.

Tarot Mirrors, by Mark K Greer
Tarot Constellations, Patterns of Personal Destiny
Both are very interesting, take awhile to work through. Still haven't after four years...I dip into them as references...

Jung and Tarot, the Archtypical Journey--blue and white cover? I've got it, haven't read it. Reference dip...

Discovering Yourself Through the Tarot, A Jungian Guide to Archtypes and Personalities--read several times. I like it with Thoth-style decks.

Tarot for the Healing Heart---lovely exercises, haven't bought it yet. Browsed it several times.

Tarot Card Combinations -- not certain.

Power Tarot (more then 100 spreads) - cookbook recipes for spreads, like it as a reference to dip into now and again.

Tarot as a Way of Life, A Jungian Approach--I like very much, if it is the one by Karen H...Rider Waite style in approach?

Tarot Unveiled- The Method to Its Magic.

All the connoly tarot books for the Connolly Deck -- I recommend
the mini Connolly. Her approach to the 10 of Cups and the tens is somewhat glum, somehow being overfull or satiated. I think people say she is very Christian.

Inner Child Workbook -- looks nice.

Wheel of Destiny (the tarot reveals your master plan)---by James Wanless? Interesting, just never appealed to me personally.

Choice centered relating and the Tarot---thin book, lots of exercises and only dip into it.

divinerguy

Mine would include:

The Pictorial Key To The Tarot - Arthur Edward Waite