What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

mollymawk

Waiting on the Marseille Hadar.

The Liz Hazel book and the Fantastic Menagerie (I love it!!!!) just got here :)

RussianSoul

Waiting for Dante Tarot. Ordered from Amazon - it said 4 to 6 weeks..... We'll see if it ever shows up.

Can I list the decks that I am waiting for artists to finish so I can order them? ;)

Lurea

I'm waiting on the Lunatic Tarot cards edition, the Sherman Douglas Tarot and the Hermetic Tarot.....all from TG o'course. :)

celeste

I just recieved the Dragon Tarot and the dazzling Golden Tarot of Klimt from Mimers today. I am waiting on the Revelations Tarot and Native American Tarot from her too.

Tesseljoan

O, I forgot to mention that I preordered the Golden Bohemian Cats as well :D

la-luna

Once again I'm awaiting new deck (where are my new years resolutions now...)
Doll Tarot & Tarot Pers* both by Michael Kutzer

Fallen Angel

Thank you Mr.Postman and thanks to Mr.Somerville cos this morning I received my LOVELY Native American tarot...sooooo beautiful !!

Plus the Manga tarot, thanks to Sinner it was a must after that last London meet.

And I got the Tattooed tarot thanks to Tabbycat...I think they were hers I saw them at the last meet?? I had to have them too !! I have NO restraint AT ALL })

And last...well last for today!! I got my standard size Art Nouveau, which I had to get after buying the mini version because it was so beautiful...and I must say the larger cards were more spectacular than I thought they would be !!

Im not posting what else Im expecting until it arrives...I dont want to think about how much I have spent this month !! })})

FA.x.

Aulruna

Awaiting the Enochian Scrying Tarot from Discountnewagebooks.

And still the Bright Ideas deck from hemera, hope it arrives before my vacation!

gregory

Waiting for my Victorian Romantic - this is very slow for baba.... Hellooo ? are you out there ??? and my package from Jeannette with the small Lunatic, Werra 1013, Elite, Board Game and the Waite book - thanks to everyone who had sent me tokens!
And STILL the Healing - it is only coming from the Netherlands. Weird.

But my Michele Morgan book is here - and SO IS MY CAMERA :D (rot DHL; they farmed delivery out to someone else in the end and it then arrived just like that. Yes, Sulis, this is sort of chatty, but people do need to know to avoid using the company like the plague !)

Nina*

gregory said:
But my Michele Morgan book is here - and SO IS MY CAMERA :D (rot DHL; they farmed delivery out to someone else in the end and it then arrived just like that. Yes, Sulis, this is sort of chatty, but people do need to know to avoid using the company like the plague !)
That's GREAT, Gregory!!! :D

Well, to sum it up in this new thread I'm waiting for:
Walking the Wild Spirit (trade)
Alchemical (trade)
Meditations on the Tarot; book
De la Rea
and finally two missings cards from the Corte dei Tarocchi

:)

Edited to add: I'd guess we ARE allowed to 'chat' about the things we're waiting for... It would become a pretty boring thread if it was pure listings :(