The Bohemian Gothic Tarot

Embla

The Bohemian Gothic Tarot - the Dark Sister

Oh wow.... Have you seen the latest miracle in the making by Magic Realist Press? I can´t wait, that Queen of Words (meant to write Swords) is amazing!!!!!! Tell us more Karen!!!!! I am falling off my chair here.

www.bohemiangothic.com

pandoras-box

Wow, looks amazing, Will go straight on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing this finding. :)

delizt

OMG, more goodness from Magic Realist Press? Do tell us more...

Embla

There seems to be plans to make a limited edition in silver, if I am reading the information at the website right.

Karen, you have to promise to make Queen of Swords-bags! It was love at first sight for me.

Queen of Swords-bags in rich blue velvet and silver or gold fringe...... Or green velvet. Perhaps she is greenish? You really know how to get my creative imagination spinning!

Thank you for all this inspiration!

pandoras-box

Yeah I just saw that with the silver edition, I so will have to get them. :D

Annabelle

Fabulous!!! I LOVE the theme . . . definitely something to look forward to.

HearthCricket

OMG. Is this the Dark Sister? Gimme. Gimme by Halloween, please! :D

6 Haunted Days

Oh my, this has made my year! I am for sure going to be getting the silver edition!!! If I get one deck this year (yea right) this will be it.

Though I do have to say I am disappointed in the choice of name for the deck. Something more original would have fit better, gothic is just so overused in deck names. I really did like the Dark Sisters idea!

greenbeans

WOW!
Is that the sound of numerous wishlists being updated??
I can't wait for autumn!

Granville

Oh Yes. I must have this deck for Halloween. Maybe I can give readings as the Queen of Swords this year.....hmmmmm......