Your Faerie spreads, shared here just because...

Namaste

Jewel said:
Namaste, great reading!!!! Will you share once you are rich? ~giggles~

I wanted to second what Sag said about not needing experience to work with this deck. I have been working with Tarot for a good 12 years now, and there are only 2 oracle decks I use, this one and the Fairy Ring. I can honestly say that the Faeries Oracle is in a class of its own. It is not a deck, the faeries come alive and the only thing you need to be able to work with the deck is an open mind and heart ... nothing more, nothing less. You just have to believe.

Of course I'll share, Jewel! LOL I wish... yes, then I could really help others out financially the way I want to. :)

Thanks for joining your words to Sag's and for your kind encouragement. It's great to receive the reassurance of people I really respect here at AT. I do believe, and I have found this oracle absolutely amazing.

The day I bought the FO, I was going for the Fairy Ring. I even thought, when I picked up the box, that this was the Fairy Ring, but these Faeries had a different idea. LOL (I'm sure they're all related, though, so they won't think I'm favouring ones over the others). If I may (here)... What has been your experience with the fairies of Fairy Ring?

Alissa

I'm trading my Fairy Ring oracle to lunalafey, I didn't connect with it....

Jewel

Experience with the Fairy Ring

Hi Namaste! Thanks for the response. To answer your question, my experience with the Fairy Ring is COMPLETLY different from the Faeries Oracle.

The Fairy Ring faeries are not alive like the FO faeries. The readings are great, and spot on, but their is just not the energy of the FO. The Fairy Ring is a deck, as you now know from experience the FO is something more ... much more.

I love the spreads that are presented in the Fairy Ring book, and have posted most of them I believe, or at least my favorites. They apply very well to the FO too. The Fairy Ring gives me real direct readings, blunt and honest, no holds barred. The FO provides me with a total experience.

I love them both, but they are two totally different things. I have had to learn the Fairy Ring through study and work, whereas the Faeries from FO have tought me through constant play.

The bottom line is the Fairy Ring is not an interactive deck in my opinion. It is a great deck, just not interactive. It is also seems like a darker deck to me. I highly recommend it, just don't get it expecting it to be anything like the Faeries Oracle. Hope this helps.

Namaste

Re: Experience with the Fairy Ring

Jewel said:

I love the spreads that are presented in the Fairy Ring book, and have posted most of them I believe, or at least my favorites. They apply very well to the FO too. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Jewel. *S*

Ooooh, I'd love to see some of those spreads. Can you just name the thread where I can find them and I'll look them up? Thanks.

Yes... FO really is an out-of-this-world experience. :D

Jewel

Re: Re: Experience with the Fairy Ring

Namaste said:
Can you just name the thread where I can find them and I'll look them up? Thanks.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .... well I posted them like a year 1/2 ago so I don't remember the thread name *LOL*. But I will browse for them tomorrow and bump it up if I can find it unless Alissa or Sag find it first and can either link it to this thread or bump it up. If we cannot find them I will post them again for you :)

P.S. it might be called Fairy Ring spreads or something like that ....

Alissa

Ask, and you shall receive..... eventually.....

Alissa le Fae creates a magick porthole full of Faery Ring spreads for the Wee Folk and their human counterparts to play in....

I had the *best* Faery reading yesterday. I read for my friend, it was her birthday and she wanted a Faery reading specifically. I used a 7 card "Rainbow spread" that I made up on the spot, just because I felt inclined to do so. The positions were unassigned, but the first card FLEW outta my hands and landed about 2 feet away from where she and I were sitting crosslegged on the floor.

"Well, there's our first jumper!" I said. It was the Sage. He ended up presenting himself as her Faery Guide for the coming year, in the course of the reading.

It was soooo fun! :D

Enjoy the spreads....

Jewel

Alissa, thanks for the magic portal ~giggles~ ... could you post your new spread for us?

Alissa

(Alissa giggles...) Sure Jewel!

The Seven card "Rainbow" spread, used by me, with the Fae, per Their instructions. What to do :

Lay out 7 cards in an arch.

Look at them.

Start talking.

:D Ta DA~ ;)

Seriously, it was a no-positions layout - just 7 cards, the word "rainbow" popping into my head, and the need to read.

Jewel

Rainbow ... huh ... could that have been ispired by Tobaira? ... just a thought. You know the rainbow, the intuitive nature of the way the cards are read ....

Namaste

I have to bring this to you, dear faery Queens and dear ladies, because I treasure your wisdom greatly, as I do that of our beloved faeries who usually speak truly and clearly to me. :)

It regards a mundane matter, and a material one at that, but since I am going to try and resolve the matter tomorrow (Thursday), I was hoping you would help me understand....

My mother gave me a new gold chain for my birthday three months ago, but it broke and seems, now, very fragile (a bad choice I think, on my part). If I am to wear it all the time.

I am going tomorrow to see the jeweller, in the hope that he won't fix it, he'll exchange it for another of equal value but less prone to breaking.

I consulted the faeries last night and asked who the issue of the broken gold chain would be resolved...

Death 53 and Penelope... 28 showed up. I am unable to understand their messages.

I queried further..., more precisely. Decided to ask a very direct question... a yes/no question (I know... a no-no :) ), and
31 Undressing of a Salad showed up.

My tentative reading would go something like this:

The matter requires adroitness. Keep a cool head when addressing the jeweller. Use personal power with delicacy. Stay calm. You can come out a winner, but it will require effort and won't be easy.

Lamentable interpretation, no doubt... :( I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Do help me make sense of it all. :)

Ever grateful,
Cecilia