How to use Rose Quartz to improve your love life/relationships?

Ann Yu

Hello everyone, I started using Rose Quartz about 1 week. I'm going to tell you my story and share some knowledge about using Rose Quartz. There're some problems that I still wonder whether they are true and I hope friends around here could help me answering them.

1. My situation:
Well, my relationship went bad awfully, it made me upset and really tired. A friend of mine who is quite good at "radiesthesia" tells me the way to solve them and improve my relationship: using Rose Quartz.

2. How to do?
He said that:
- First, buying 18 small pieces of Rose Quartz.
- "Cleaning" them: you should have a crystal cup or bowl, put some water and SALT in it. After that, put the Rose Quartz into the water in 3 hours. I don't know how to call this step, but I think you can understand.
- Let them dry.
- Put them UNDER YOUR PILLOW.

And just after a short time, you will see something changing and improving.

3. And my questions are:
- Is there anyone who tried this way? And does it work?
- Is there any other way using Rose Quartz to improve the relationship?
- My friend told me that I CANT wear any Rose Quartz on my body while using that way. Is that true because I think wear some small Rose Quartz could bring some luck?

Hope everybody will share knowledge and help me solving those questions. Thank you guys so much and Happy new year ^^

SunriseDesire

This is the same question I have. Bumping

Beebs_94

I'd like to know as well!

Empath111

Ann,
I'm not an expert on crystals, but I like them and I'll give this a shot.

I believe the first step was "cleansing" them. Crystals need to be cleansed (and also recharged) so I believe the salt water was for that benefit. *Not all crystals can be pout in salt water - just so people know* :)

I do not know why he said get 12

I have heard of putting crystals under your pillow to heal while you sleep. i do not know why he said do not wear them

I do know rose quartz is beautiful and so soothing for the heart. I am very sorry about your relationship. Hopefully you'll get some more answers to this thread:0
:heart:

Hemera

I´m not an expert on crystals either but I would just suggest that if this didn´t help maybe you could try something else.

I would start by defining what the most urgent problem is that you need help with? Is it the relationship, your love life in general or the fact that you feel tired and upset?

Maybe you should try other stones than Rose Quarz for the tiredness and feelings of upset.

SunriseDesire

For me, it is healing a relationship...making things better. Not tiredness or anything like that.

Della

I have a different use for rose quartz to help with relationships. I do this in my home

Put a rose quartz in the far right corner of your home (the relationship corner) it will create a more harmonious relationship to everyone in your home. Or put a large Rose Quartz Crystal/Rose Quartz Heart in the far right of your bedroom will give a happy relationship with your partner or will attract love if single. Wearing a rose quartz pendant will also attract love and happy relationships into your life.

SunriseDesire

Im gonna try that, Della. Hope it works...

bjmeacham

I have a different use for rose quartz to help with relationships. I do this in my home

put a large Rose Quartz Crystal/Rose Quartz Heart in the far right of your bedroom will give a happy relationship with your partner or will attract love if single.

I have a dumb question....Would the far right be the farthest away corner to my right as I enter the room through the bedroom door? :confused: Thanks so much for the information :)

214red

also remember that it might make it worse at first before it got better, also it might bring up underlying issues bubble to clear the air. Also the root ccause of the problem might need a different crystal.

Move the crystal over your chakras and see if you can feel the link to your heart centre, and if you dont it might not be the right crystal for you