Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC): February 2012: sign-up thread

tempestatiseye

Thank you so much I'll be sure to sign up for it. I look forward to joining the fun

Alta

Hi!

It is good to have the readings finished or getting there around this time of month so your partners have a few days for feedback.

Some partners are finished, some part way and a couple haven't started. :) Just a friendly reminder.

xxxx Alta

Heartlight

Hi there,
If you do this again, I'd love to join in! :) Thanks

Alta

There will another round for March. The sign-up thread will go up within a day or two. You are welcome to join.

Jewel

Long time no see! I know I have been lost for a couple of years but thought I would poke my head in :). Hope all of you are doing well. Alta, I will see about signing up for the March round of Faerie Seekers ;-)

NikkiB

eeeeeeeeeek :bugeyed: so sorry I forgot this! I will do my feedback (thank you for my reading to my suffering partner and reading tomorrow!!!) :heart:

Alta

That would be lovely Jewel. I'll add you to the PM notification list (I have trimmed it to people who really want to participate, the old list was getting very outdated).

Alta

Hi all,

We are down to the last days of the month and some threads have worryingly little activity. Others are almost but not quite complete. Please be respectful of your partners.

best,
Alta