Brandenburg crystal:what is it?

214red

i heard someone mention a brandenburg (sp) crystal lastnight, what is it? is it a shape of a crystal or a type of stone?

Any help appriciated!

PathWalker

'Brandenburg' is a name for quartz/amethyst/smoky quartz mix.
You'll find it if you google I think.

As to whether such 'newly discovered' crystals have all the properties attributed to them, and are more effective than the wonderful things we already work with - well that's up to an individual to decide I suppose :)

214red

'Brandenburg' is a name for quartz/amethyst/smoky quartz mix.
You'll find it if you google I think.

As to whether such 'newly discovered' crystals have all the properties attributed to them, and are more effective than the wonderful things we already work with - well that's up to an individual to decide I suppose :)

Oh okay that makes sense.

I have many quartz crystals (am drawn to those and amethysts) and some are a mixture of amethyst and quartz, one i have is an elestial which is a mix and works well.

i think i will stick with what i have, thanks for clarifyinf that Pathwalker!

PathWalker

I love quartz too :)

214red

its fab, i think i have soo many that i dont need anymore...and then i buy another one. i am currently playing with my office 'paperweight' which is a smooth clear quartz that doubles as a magnifying glass, it sits nicely in my hand and makes me smile at work!

sfaithj

i heard someone mention a brandenburg (sp) crystal lastnight, what is it? is it a shape of a crystal or a type of stone?

Any help appriciated!

i bought a brandenburg from ebay after reading about them in judy hall's new crystal book. i haven't used it at all. :)

214red

she did mention it at the talk, i found the talk interesting and she has alot of knowledge, she even explained the reason for the different books and the warnings she had to put in about other crystals.

i think i will happily play with my quartz's:)

omshanti72

Hi
A Brandenberg (or Brandberg) quartz can only be called that if it comes from the Brandberg mountain range in South Africa. It is a type of quartz with the inclusion (or phantom) of Amethyst and or Smoky quartz.

Having worked with this type of quartz for some years it tends to have quite a high vibration, mainly because the quartz amplifies the Amethyst or Smoky inclusion. It helps to restore our body/cells to their origional blueprint.

Hope this helps
Blessings - omshanti