Taking Care of Moldavite

shelikes2read

I never tried to place my moldavite inside the same bag with my tarot since I'm afraid that my tarot deck could crust the fragile edge of moldavite lol

Maybe I will try to place moldavite beside me when I'm doing reading session. Thanks for the nice tips :)

The reason I'm able to do this is because my deck lives in a cushioned box. So I keep the Moldavite in the tiny ziplock plastic bag it came in, in that box with the deck. Because I don't travel with the box, I know the deck won't hurt the stone, nor will the stone wear on the edge of the deck.

If I was going to transport the deck, I'd most likely take the Moldavite out of the box first, to keep it from getting lost, as the box doesn't firmly seal shut.

twinage

The reason I'm able to do this is because my deck lives in a cushioned box. So I keep the Moldavite in the tiny ziplock plastic bag it came in, in that box with the deck. Because I don't travel with the box, I know the deck won't hurt the stone, nor will the stone wear on the edge of the deck.

If I was going to transport the deck, I'd most likely take the Moldavite out of the box first, to keep it from getting lost, as the box doesn't firmly seal shut.

Nice, I don't find a perfect box for my deck so I just place it inside a bag with some quartz. I like to take my tarot everywhere if possible in my handbag so that's why I can't place my moldavite near it :)