Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

My moldavite experience

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

Kurenai 
My moldavite experience

Hi guys,
I am just dipping my toes into the world of crystals. Recently I bought myself a small piece of moldavite (the size of my pinky nail). I thought I'd write down my experience and see what others thought of it.

At first I felt some tingling sensation on my cheeks, no "moldavite flush" though. I did feel a bit of "heaviness" of the chest, and gradually a bit of teeth chattering (not serious, I felt as if I was going to though), and lastly, a feeling of removal (kind of like being depressed but more peaceful).

I am not sure if this is what other moldavite owners feel as well.

Several changes are happening in my life right now already -- I am not sure if it because of the moldavite though... However, I heard that moldavite brings changes hard and fast, and I think this might be taking place. The stone is famous for taking away old things that are no longer needed in our lives.

However, do moldavites also boost self-confidence? When I am put down, I don't get defensive or self-criticize. Instead I had the weirdest experience where a voice inside me started saying "I am beautiful, strong, confident, and smart."
Top   #1
Citizen

elle_muse 

I'm so excited that this stone has really outdone itself for you. I've read so many stories here about it, but it's so incredible that I remember the day you got it, and how much has happened since.

Not for the faint of heart, but you had the guts to start with such a powerful stone.

Looking forward to reading other experiences. I'm not ready for this stone, so I'll live vicariously through others!
Top   #2
Star clad

Padma 

Kurenai, no moldavite studies have been added yet to the studies index - maybe you can be the one to study it? I did Alexandrite, garnet, Labradorite, and Super 7...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=175866

You can check out other studies if you want to see how they went about it Also, please PM Hemera, who moderates the subforum on crystals, so she can add you to the study index!

I think it is quite amazing that it has worked so quickly for you!

@ Elle_Muse, you might actually want to try it - it is also known as "the marriage stone" and is said to remove all impediment from in between your soul mate or twin soul, and yourself!
Top   #3
Citizen

elle_muse 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padma View Post

@ Elle_Muse, you might actually want to try it - it is also known as "the marriage stone" and is said to remove all impediment from in between your soul mate or twin soul, and yourself!
I'll go straight after work!
Top   #4
Star clad

Padma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle_muse View Post
I'll go straight after work!
Top   #5
Star clad

Padma 

here is a link on the uses of moldavite, and its history and effects.

and a guide to many crystals

and to moldavite in particular
Top   #6
Citizen

elle_muse 

Thanks, Padma! I read it all.

Who needs sleep?
Top   #7
Star clad

Padma 

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite.html

Another link, since you are awake!
Top   #8
Wand, broom, cauldron & crystal ball technician

Holly doll 

** Moldavite contains aluminium oxide & quite a few sites warn against using as an elixir, or using oil containing moldavite as a massage oil

http://www.alektrikcrystals.com/crystal-properties/#M

http://www.crystalguidance.com/artic...utionlist.html
Top   #9
Citizen

thorhammer 

When I handle moldavite I get a heady, dizzying rush and the world spins around me. I can't keep my balance when I'm holding it. It's not entirely unpleasant but it is very counter-productive! I don't dislike the stone but I find it too overwhelming to keep company with, which I find sad. Other stones that make themselves thoroughly unpleasant have a very different feel to me. This one just feels like it doesn't know its own strength.
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.