Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Amethyst Merkaba

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs


 
SweetSiren's Avatar
SweetSiren  SweetSiren is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2014
Location: Somewhere, USA
Posts: 767
SweetSiren 
Amethyst Merkaba


I've had one for some time. I've decided to take it with me to work, and it is strange. It makes me see things from a different perspective. Today, a coworker I've always gotten along with, I saw how he just isn't that great of a person, he isn't helpful, he's out for himself, he's closed off. I liked him because he's never caused any ruckus in my place of work, but having this amethyst with me made me see something else. I saw my boss in a much more jovial light, however. And I saw how another coworker causes her own stress because of how she chooses to react to others. I've always thought she was nice and didn't deserve some of the things that happen to her, but today I couldn't help but notice how stuck she is in negative perceptions and how this affects her more than what's actually happening. I saw how she actually brings a lot of that frustration upon herself.

I was also acutely aware of how negative the environment is, how everyone just vents all their frustrations out on each other passive aggressively instead of treating each other equally and with dignity.


Just thought I'd share
Top   #1
Aster Breo  Aster Breo is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2015
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 731
Aster Breo 

Interesting! Do you think the effect you're experiencing is from the merkaba shape, the amethyst, or the combination?
Top   #2
cozmo0_4  cozmo0_4 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Sep 2015
Location: Manchester England
Posts: 426
cozmo0_4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSiren View Post
I've had one for some time. I've decided to take it with me to work, and it is strange. It makes me see things from a different perspective. Today, a coworker I've always gotten along with, I saw how he just isn't that great of a person, he isn't helpful, he's out for himself, he's closed off. I liked him because he's never caused any ruckus in my place of work, but having this amethyst with me made me see something else. I saw my boss in a much more jovial light, however. And I saw how another coworker causes her own stress because of how she chooses to react to others. I've always thought she was nice and didn't deserve some of the things that happen to her, but today I couldn't help but notice how stuck she is in negative perceptions and how this affects her more than what's actually happening. I saw how she actually brings a lot of that frustration upon herself.

I was also acutely aware of how negative the environment is, how everyone just vents all their frustrations out on each other passive aggressively instead of treating each other equally and with dignity.


Just thought I'd share
I've had to Google Merkaba as I didn't know what it was. I'd be interested to see other comments on this.
Top   #3
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozmo0_4 View Post
I've had to Google Merkaba as I didn't know what it was. I'd be interested to see other comments on this.
Yep. me too. I didn't know what it was and googled it. I found a site that mentioned this about it-

Quote:
Use an Amethyst Merkaba to amplify your intuition, promote a clearer connection to the higher self, and to enhance intuition and psychic abilities. These Amethyst Merkabas can be used for energy work, for meditation, to brighten up the energy in a room, or with energy grids.
which was from this site: http://www.healingcrystals.com/Merka...r__India_.html

So, SweetSiren, perhaps if you remember to bring it to work everyday, it will help to brighten up the energy in the room and perhaps even help everyone to heal themselves and work better together. Just a thought!

I also, like Aster Breo's question,
Quote:
Interesting! Do you think the effect you're experiencing is from the merkaba shape, the amethyst, or the combination?
and will be interested to see your response.

If you continue to take it to work with you, I hope you'll remember to make note of things again and share with us how things transpire there. At any rate, an interesting crystal there and interesting how well it worked for you in seeing all this!
Top   #4
SweetSiren's Avatar
SweetSiren  SweetSiren is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2014
Location: Somewhere, USA
Posts: 767
SweetSiren 

This amethyst is the only one I've ever had, so I would not know what to compare it to. It's a tiny thing, despite the odd shape, it fits comfortably in my front pocket. The idea is that the Merkaba shape amplifies the power of whatever the medium is, in this case, a tiny piece of amethyst.

I will say, this stone more than my naturally shaped ones, makes its helping vibes known. With my other stones, I might get to the end of the day before I realize how it helped shape the day. With this one, it's as if I was observing everything in that moment from an entirely different point of view. It is most certainly not a grounding stone, and from my experience can make changes happen so fast you don't even know what's happening, you just feel a sense of relief. It definitely teaches you that you can't hold onto anything.


Merkaba has been around for a while in different cultures, it can be translated vaguely to "Chariot" "Vehicle" "Spirit of God". Some think it's a living force surrounding each individual that can be "turned on" and reacts to human thought/emotion. This activation apparently opens up all possibilities, and it is up to the inner knowledge of the person how to take advantage of this. All the literature on it is very vague, but it is interesting.
Top   #5
SweetSiren's Avatar
SweetSiren  SweetSiren is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2014
Location: Somewhere, USA
Posts: 767
SweetSiren 



Tiny picture for a tiny stone :p
Top   #6
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

Thank you for your last 2 posts. Very interesting and I like hte way it looks. Very different. Its another crystal I will be putting on my list of crystal wants. I hope you enjoy it for many years and that this crystal always brings you good things.
Top   #7
Onion Budgie's Avatar
Onion Budgie  Onion Budgie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Jun 2014
Location: Norfolk, England
Posts: 281
Onion Budgie 

How interesting! I also own an amethyst merkaba. The same size as yours, SweetSiren, but mine is on a pendant. I have another one in clear quartz. They are both lovely, but I've certainly never experienced any perceptions such as the ones you describe whilst wearing mine. But then, I do tend to have better results with larger palmstones, etc., than with jewellery pieces. I love the shape of the merkaba. I've seen them in larger sizes too.
Top   #8
tarotlova  tarotlova is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2004
Location: ????????????????????????
Posts: 1,597
tarotlova 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Budgie View Post
How interesting! I also own an amethyst merkaba. The same size as yours, SweetSiren, but mine is on a pendant. I have another one in clear quartz. They are both lovely, but I've certainly never experienced any perceptions such as the ones you describe whilst wearing mine. But then, I do tend to have better results with larger palmstones, etc., than with jewellery pieces. I love the shape of the merkaba. I've seen them in larger sizes too.
I have no input to this conversation, I just wanted to say I love your username!
Top   #9
Onion Budgie's Avatar
Onion Budgie  Onion Budgie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Jun 2014
Location: Norfolk, England
Posts: 281
Onion Budgie 

Hee! Thank you.
Top   #10




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.