My new Crystal Ball

celticnoodle

Finally getting around to putting up pics of my newest crystal ball. I haven't tried to scry with it much-but hope to do so this coming weekend. This crystal ball is just slightly larger then a golf ball. So, it is lightweight and will be easy to hold and scry with. I've never been great with scrying, but I am hoping that with more practice, that will all change. So, here are a few pictures of my newest addition. Btw, my sister gave me this large piece of dark blue velvet cloth to cover my first crystal ball with many years ago. I also have a dark black one that she gave to me for the same reason.

Attachments

• crystal ball three.jpe
    crystal ball three.jpe
    9.7 KB · Views: 183
  • crystal ball two.jpe
    crystal ball two.jpe
    10.2 KB · Views: 200
  • crystal four.jpe
    crystal four.jpe
    22.2 KB · Views: 199
  • crystal ball one.jpe
    crystal ball one.jpe
    14.8 KB · Views: 161

Smiling

Ooh, it's got a nice, strong energy to it - very direct! Enjoy, and thanks for sharing. :)

earthair

It's like looking back into the universe millions of years ago :)

celticnoodle

Thank you both. :)

think

That's brilliant! Looks like it has so much energy.

I have a new crystal ball too, but mine is very clear. I have no idea how to start scrying with it either. Might try for the full moon.

Starri Knytes

Nice! Do you know it's origin? It's showing me African animals. The skull of a lion, a giraffe, and something that looks like a rabbit with smallish ears lol no idea what it's actually is... rabbit like in appearance though.

This stone is very organic, earth driven, it will be great for readings to connect with spirit animals/totems.

Good luck with it sweetie! :love:

DownUnderNZer

CN: Yours looks exactly like mine with more little imperfections which seem so perfect for reading.

Can glass balls be used.

I got one the other day on going into a shop after some shoplifter was caught and assaulted the shop keeper before running off.

Decent size like a tennis ball or a tad bigger.

I was actually looking and holding one when the police came in to write their report and take photos etc and by the time I was on to the third one - she came pass again.

So, got to watch them chase her down with the shop keeper hot in toe.

Meanwhile I could have probably taken what I liked, but I was not brought up a thief so the shop keeper was indeed a lucky man with just me left in his shop.

So.......can glass ones be used?

DND :)

Syeraph

I have never used a crystal ball, seems interesting. I might have to try it.

celticnoodle

That's brilliant! Looks like it has so much energy.

I have a new crystal ball too, but mine is very clear. I have no idea how to start scrying with it either. Might try for the full moon.
My first few were also clear. But, I find I like the ones with the inclusions in it more so. But, that is all to the eye of the beholder, I guess. My daughters first crystal was also very clear--and she does excellent with it. I think she may prefer clear ones.

Just sit with your ball in a quiet setting and get to know it. It may begin talking to you immediately! It may take some time though, so don't get discouraged. I'm by no means an expert in scrying--but I've read so many books on how to go about it and about people's experiences with scrying, I feel like I should be an expert reader! :laugh:

GotH and SunChariot are two experts in this skill IMO. And both just took to it as soon as they got their crystal ball! So, give it a shot, think.

Nice! Do you know it's origin? It's showing me African animals. The skull of a lion, a giraffe, and something that looks like a rabbit with smallish ears lol no idea what it's actually is... rabbit like in appearance though.

This stone is very organic, earth driven, it will be great for readings to connect with spirit animals/totems.

Good luck with it sweetie! :love:
Thank you, Starri. I do not know the origin, but this ball was purchased in Arizona when we were there in Feb. In the same shop were many other crystal balls--one half the size of a bowling ball--and truly gorgeous! I would've loved to have picked that one up--but it was almost $300.00 and way out of my league cost wise--plus I don't know how the heck I'd be able to carry that around the airport and onto the plane! :laugh: But, that large ball also introduced me to this one that I did purchase. The larger ball was sitting behind this one--and to its side. When I spotted the big one, I was drawn in--till I saw the price tag. Then, I noticed this one and many others sitting all around it. But this one was the prettiest of the smaller balls, IMO and it also called to me. So, I am hoping we will become very good friends and have lots of fun together! :D

CN: Yours looks exactly like mine with more little imperfections which seem so perfect for reading.

Can glass balls be used.
of course glass balls can be used! You can use anything to scry with---even a bowl of water.

I got one the other day on going into a shop after some shoplifter was caught and assaulted the shop keeper before running off.

Decent size like a tennis ball or a tad bigger.
:eek: that had to be a bit unnerving with this shoplifter assaulting the shop keeper! :bugeyed: But, cool that you found a nice ball.
I was actually looking and holding one when the police came in to write their report and take photos etc and by the time I was on to the third one - she came pass again.

So, got to watch them chase her down with the shop keeper hot in toe.

Meanwhile I could have probably taken what I liked, but I was not brought up a thief so the shop keeper was indeed a lucky man with just me left in his shop.

So.......can glass ones be used?

DND :)
Well, I am glad to read you were brought up so well, DND! :D And, of course you can scry with a glass one. Give it a shot--I would be willing to bet you'd be very good at it. I also have a glass one. They are just as special and pretty as the crystal ones, too. :)

I have never used a crystal ball, seems interesting. I might have to try it.
There is just something about the balls that draw me to them. I find them very interesting. If you wish to give it a try before purchasing one, you can try as I mentioned above with a bowl of water. I've done that a few times too--and while some recommend painting a bowl black and when dry (naturally), fill it with water, I found that it worked just as well with a glass bow--specifically a crystal bowl. I have a heavy one that is very ornate and put water in it and could see a few things. Its fun and not really unlike reading the cards, except there isn't any shuffling that needs to be done! ;) You should try that way and see if you enjoy it. Then, keep your eye out for crystal or glass balls. They come in various sizes and prices--but you can get them for as little as $15 to $20.00. This one I have, I can't recall how much I payed for it now--but I know it was under $20.00.

Thank you everyone. :)

Syeraph

I pick them up all the time at the Rock shop in town. I just haven't bought one yet. For some reason I'm into crystal towers and pyramids at the moment.