Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Kyanite Properties

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs


 
Labhraín's Avatar
Labhraín  Labhraín is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Jan 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 327
Labhraín 
Kyanite Properties


I've read that Kyanite aligns all chakras but does it cleanse and balance them too? If not, do any stones exist that do all three?
Top   #1
Padma's Avatar
Padma  Padma is offline
Star clad
 
Join Date: 23 Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 19,976
Padma 

It is said to do that, yes - sometimes, shockingly - immediately upon using.

Labhrain, have you read the Kyanite thread from the Crystal Study Groups sticky, at the top of the index for the crystal subforum? If not, here it is! I hope you will add your experiences with the stone to this existing thread

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=176898
Top   #2
Labhraín's Avatar
Labhraín  Labhraín is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Jan 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 327
Labhraín 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padma View Post
It is said to do that, yes - sometimes, shockingly - immediately upon using.

Labhrain, have you read the Kyanite thread from the Crystal Study Groups sticky, at the top of the index for the crystal subforum? If not, here it is! I hope you will add your experiences with the stone to this existing thread

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=176898
No, I didn't know there was one. I'll check it out - thanks Padma!

I was looking at Kyanite again because I remembered it had something to do with chakras. Those chakra jewelry pieces where they have all seven stones just seem like too much for me - too many stones, too many colors, too complicated - just, well, too much! I think the idea of less is more is a great yardstick to go by when it comes to stones/crystals you wear. I have a large pendant with a small kyanite stone set within it but because it's a distinctive and large piece, I don't think I can wear it everyday. I started looking at some small pieces and rather than wear a stone that cleanses and one that balances and one that aligns the energy centers, I wanted to see if it's possible to keep it lean and trim and see if there was a crystal or stone that fit the bill for all three. It looks like Kyanite is a good one - if there are any others, I'm all ears!

Sorry for the ramble!

Oh, if anyone has additional suggestions, I think it might be better if you would please PM me as I don't want to derail the thread off-topic from Kyanite since that was the subject but if it's okay by the moderators to post it here then that's good too!
Top   #3
Padma's Avatar
Padma  Padma is offline
Star clad
 
Join Date: 23 Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 19,976
Padma 

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=175866 shows all of the studies members here have done so far on particular crystals, if this helps!

There is also a collection of rich encyclopedias, gathered from many of the most popular crystal bible writers, at this website: https://www.crystalvaults.com/guides-crystals

Your pendant sounds interesting!

I should think any colour of kyanite (orange, blue, black etc) would help you do this rebalancing and cleansing. I can't think of any other stone, off the top of my head, that would serve for the three purposes you mention...kyanite seems to be the master cleanser.

Another member, Pam O, had suggested citrine to use with kyanite, in the study thread. I am not sure I would - if you are going to use anything else with it, imo, you are better off with a grounding stone, and I myself found garnet to be a good antidote for the edginess that can come with using kyanite.

However, personal experience is the best teacher!
Top   #4
Beancrew49's Avatar
Beancrew49  Beancrew49 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Dec 2016
Location: California
Posts: 317
Beancrew49 

I recommend Serpentine for clearing, balancing, and recharging chakras. It resonates with all of them and is great for clearing out the gunk and replacing it with empowerment.
Top   #5
AraLuck's Avatar
AraLuck  AraLuck is offline
Moon Lover
 
Join Date: 26 Oct 2015
Location: L’Océan Indien
Posts: 2,060
AraLuck 

Can anyone tell me whether Kyanite needs to be programmed?
Top   #6
Beancrew49's Avatar
Beancrew49  Beancrew49 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Dec 2016
Location: California
Posts: 317
Beancrew49 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraLuck View Post
Can anyone tell me whether Kyanite needs to be programmed?
No crystal "needs" to be programmed. They exist just fine without us. But if you do program a crystal it creates a tighter bond and can better assist you grow in the specific area that you desire. If you meant to ask should you cleanse Kyanite, then the answer is yes, just not as often as other crystals. Since it transmutes negative energy it is essentially "self-cleaning" but I think it's a good idea to cleanse it from time to time just in case. Also, cleanse it when you first come in contact with it.

There is a great spread on this site by DesertDream that can show you how your crystal wants to work with you and how you can program it to get the full potential of it:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=260905
Top   #7
AraLuck's Avatar
AraLuck  AraLuck is offline
Moon Lover
 
Join Date: 26 Oct 2015
Location: L’Océan Indien
Posts: 2,060
AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancrew49 View Post
No crystal "needs" to be programmed. They exist just fine without us. But if you do program a crystal it creates a tighter bond and can better assist you grow in the specific area that you desire. If you meant to ask should you cleanse Kyanite, then the answer is yes, just not as often as other crystals. Since it transmutes negative energy it is essentially "self-cleaning" but I think it's a good idea to cleanse it from time to time just in case. Also, cleanse it when you first come in contact with it.

There is a great spread on this site by DesertDream that can show you how your crystal wants to work with you and how you can program it to get the full potential of it:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=260905
Oh wow... This is awesome!! Thanks ever so much. Blessings xx

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk
Top   #8




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.