Magical faeries

a_shikhs

hi i just wanted to share this lovely experience with you all..

Last week, i was really depressed as my exams were going to start in two days and i wasnt prepared nor in the mood to study. No matter what i did, i just couldnt get myself to study. I was so upset that i spent the whole day crying and cribbing and getting tensed. I then had this sudden urge to remove my faeries oracle and shuffle the cards. While shuffling, one card flew out at me. It was "Undressing of a salad". I then checked the book for the meaning, and it was written :
"Balance. Avoiding extremes. Achieving the impossible. Being impossible."

This sentence gave me so much strength and encouragement. I felt so nice and positive suddenly. I then kept my cards away and decided to sleep for a while. Before sleeping, i asked the faeries to help me study. I then had this vivid dream of a few faeries near my bed healing me. I couldnt see their faces but had this strong gut feeling that they were faeries.

When i got up, i felt so fresh and light hearted and studied really well..

It was a beautiful experience and just the card i needed to get at that moment.. The faeries are truly magical and mystical.. :)

Shikhs

Alissa

That's a beautiful story, thank you! Many faeries aren't terribly cruel or malicious by nature, and when you ask them nicely for things, they often are very happy to oblige (if it suits them to do so, which is unpredictable). But they can be very compassionate as well, I think, just as they helped calm you.

May your exams be like a dandelion fluff floating on a breeze... effortless.

WaterSong

that's truly wonderful :)

it's amazing to see what happens when we open to them...and all the beings of light in the universe.
I totally understand how you feel...I have a big exam coming and have been
fighting passivity, idle day dreeaming and anxiety.The topic I am studying is pretty dry...

That's why I went into the woods to meditate yesterday....(you kindly answered my post in Spirituality )

You have inspired me to do the same today...:0)

Best wishes in your exam!

a_shikhs

Thank you Alissa and Magenta for replying. :)

This experience was really beautiful and has confirmed my belief in them. Looking forward to connecting with them on a higher level after my exams.. :)

diane drizzy

That is a lovely story! Amazing how those little critters know when to work their magic and put things in perspective. I like to carry a card with me at times and just to feel better. The Green Woman is my favorite. She reminds me of myself and Drizzy-and I love how she can view the world! I've heard of others putting cards in a simple picture frame of sorts. Maybe you could do this at your study area.
Shikhs,I'm sure you will do fine,don't stress it! May the faerie force be with you!

SunChariot

That was a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it. It's always wonderful to hear the good they do in others' lives. I am glad the pressure's off and I hope you did well on your exam.

I know the faeries are so full of love, unconditional love and patience and kindness.... I have always found them so as well. I've never come across and "bad" faeries in my life. They are all so good and kind and caring and wanting to help when they can. They are such good friends.

Babs