Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Himself (Reversed)

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Citizen

bershka 
Himself (Reversed)

Hiya,

I had Himself (Reversed) twice as Card of the Day, but I don't understand its message.

I read the meaning in the book but I still don't understand the explanations.

To those of you who had Himself (Reversed), what did it mean for you?

Thanks for your help!
Top   #1
Citizen

moderndayruth 

Hi bershka
In my experience, the meanings of Himself don't change when reversed, whenever he comes out i have wonderful experiences...
Maybe it could mean some postponment, like not getting immediate results for some hard work or big effort that you put into something?
It could be maybe that in these two days you, metaphorically speaking, planted some good seeds, but, as Himself is revesed, it might take some time for this seeds to grow? It's just a guess though
You know, Faeries are very personal, maybe the best way is to journal, to keep tracks of what's happening so you can make the connection
Top   #2
Citizen

bershka 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moderndayruth
Hi bershka
In my experience, the meanings of Himself don't change when reversed, whenever he comes out i have wonderful experiences...
Maybe it could mean some postponment, like not getting immediate results for some hard work or big effort that you put into something?
It could be maybe that in these two days you, metaphorically speaking, planted some good seeds, but, as Himself is revesed, it might take some time for this seeds to grow? It's just a guess though
You know, Faeries are very personal, maybe the best way is to journal, to keep tracks of what's happening so you can make the connection
Ooohhhhhh, I got it!!!!! I started some spiritual work with a healer on the day Himself R showed up and today, the healer contacted me and Himself R showed up again.

I hope that's what it means. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!!!

Thank you for the idea about journaling in my diary... I have been journaling on this forum
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.