Tea Bats Lenormand

Essjay

I would love to see pics please! I'm on a no spend at the moment so can look at yours instead!

Le Fanu

These are very tempting. Not into themed Lenormands as a rule but with bats I can make an exception. Love the Lord & lady cards.

Maybe Moongypsy you could post a pic including the least batty card and the most batty card? Just to get a sense of the spectrum!

Essjay

These are very tempting. Not into themed Lenormands as a rule but with bats I can make an exception. Love the Lord & lady cards.

Maybe Moongypsy you could post a pic including the least batty card and the most batty card? Just to get a sense of the spectrum!

SO tempting! I see these as the Halloween treat that can be used year round!

MoonGypsy

Hi Essjay and Leffy! i would be happy to post some pics sometime after brunch, but i need
to warn you--i noticed that she is not set up for International Shipping, which
really saddens me...

i also need to first edge treat my deck before posting the pics, as i have promised to
send pics to Bethalynne [the artist] today.

P.S. Quite Off Topic, but--Leffy, you haven't [from what i can tell] posted on your "My Curious Cabinet" blog in quite a long time. i hope you will be posting again soon.

MoonGypsy

Hello, Luvs,

i distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen with some Black
Soot smudges. Now it looks like something you would find tucked away in your
eccentric Great Aunties Attic Trunk...
i apologize that the deck pics are a little blurry, i had to resize my pics in
order to get them to upload.

Attachments

• Tea Bats Lenormand and distressed edge treatment 010 (800x600).jpg
    Tea Bats Lenormand and distressed edge treatment 010 (800x600).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Tea Bats Lenormand and distressed edge treatment 011 (800x600).jpg
    Tea Bats Lenormand and distressed edge treatment 011 (800x600).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Tea Bats Lenormand and distressed edge treatment 013 (800x600).jpg
    Tea Bats Lenormand and distressed edge treatment 013 (800x600).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 132

Essjay

That's a beautiful edge treatment MoonGypsy and such a stunning deck. I will have to ask the artist if she will consider international postage - here'/ hoping as it's such a beautiful deck.

Thank you for your photos!!!

Le Fanu

They look lovely. I have been stung again recently by Customs and stuff. I'm not risking it anymore. But it's a lovely deck. And thank you for the photographs.

UniversesCollide

This is going to the top of my wishlist! There's so much to love. I love tea, I love bats, I love Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter!

Thank you for this thread, wish I had joined here sooner.

Morwenna

I finally made myself look at this deck and I'm in love! :heart:

UniversesCollide

My deck arrived yesterday. I love it and can't wait to have a chance to give it more attention. The playing card values are hard for me to read but I know them in memory anyway so it's not much of an issue. I think it's worth noting for people who do want or need to see that information easily on the cards in the spread before them.

The suit is easily visible but I wish the font for the numbers and courts (numbers are spelled out instead of given as digits) was in a better contrasting color/shade or maybe different/bigger font. Some words are not as easy as others to differentiate especially at arm's length in a spread. I love the deck and I have decks that don't have playing card values on them at all so it's not a deal breaker.

I love all the images and the box is fantastic. I'm not keeping mine in the box yet I can't bring myself to discard the box so I better find a use for it soon. hehehe Saturday is my day to switch deck so I'll probably get to using it in a few days.