past life readers, a new spread

azuremariposa

luna,

i don't think i posted it here...no...i still consider it a work in progress, but it works...i used it on one of our members actually (i won't say who, it wasn't in the exchange and they might not like my mentioning them...hehe) and i think they enjoyed it as well...i will see if i can dig it up and either post it here or send it to you...

i liked the reading in the link you put up...it was interesting, no doubt...again, i'll hunt down that spread for you...i must admit, my spreads are always kinda ugly...i tend to just lay them out in rows ;) hehe...nothing special or fancy :)

much love,

~azure

catti

lunalafey said:
Those who have experiece with past life spreads....and those who would like to try one for the first or second time; I made a spread and would like to know what you think.
The reason I address readers who are familiar with pastlife readings is for comparing this to other spreads.

here it is-

.................3..................---cards 1,2,6,7 sit in a tight square..
.............1......2..............----cards3,4,5,8 sit at the 4 middle
........4.................8........----points of the square

i spread everything out on the kitchen table ( it may be a night where we are going to eat on the floor of the living room ;) )
for me it stuck between cards 4,6,5 ...i wanted to lay it out so that the bottom chevron was chronological...so i am asking is there an idea behind 6 being part of the first square and the attitude...
not trying to pick it apart, i respect that you are an artist and can be sensitive.... i like the spread alot , the 22 cards , the design, sure it is huge but it gives alot to work with. It is not for a 15 min reading !!!! but for someone interested in using Tarot to probe their psyche...for me i would only want to do a reading like this for someone who was willing to wait for me to figure it out.
Catti

lunalafey

I'm not quite sure what you are asking,
I put 'attitudes' under the 'mind' card.....

It should look like a 4 card square; starting at top left
1-2
6-7
the direction N above-between 1-2 is 3,
4 is W, 5 is S (under) 8 is E....it should make a tight 'little' diamond.....1-3 triangle is seperate from 4-8 cheveron, yet connected because it is all about the person(1-3) & thier life,(4-8)
quote:not trying to pick it apart, i respect that you are an artist and can be sensitive....
HEEHEEHEEE.....thanks for the thoughtfulness......but I'm usually far from the norm....pick it apart however you see fit.
:Dluna

bec

lunalafey,

what a spectacular spread!!!

can I list it in Anjas Tarot under past lives and "looking for a challenge"?? please...

:p

lunalafey

bec- OK
and catti- I changed it once.....not fully 'happy' with the changes-
any thoughts or ideas? I won't get sensitive....

mike gorth

WOW! I never use past life spreads but was just curious. This has some detail!!!! Great work!! I like how it has so much for just 22 cards. You could really focus in depth but not strain all day reaching across the seemingly endless table! =)

Great job

Mimers

Wow, I don't usually do past life readings but this one is laid out very well. I have just finished copying it into my journal.

Luna, can I post it on my website?

I will go do a spread for myself with this now. Perhaps post it in My Readings.

Cool!

Mimi

MizuBunny

Lovely

I have been studying up on past lives and thought about a possible spread in tarot that might help to better understand a past life (or past lives). This is something I am really going to try. Thanks!
-Bunny

Obsidian_Arrow

You know, it never even occurred to me until I read this that Tarot could be used for past life readings. I think I'll just have to try this one.