TOADies Anonymous.

Cocobird55

I'm so weak. I am expecting the Fountain Tarot -- that will be my Christmas present this year.

rylla

I'm so weak. I am expecting the Fountain Tarot -- that will be my Christmas present this year.

Don't worry. It happens to all of us. That's why we are part of TOADIES :)

mercuryempress

Hi
I've purchased my collection plus this year :(

I think I swapped out my cigarette addiction with Tarot cards ( 8 months cancer stick free so far)

I'm at point now where I am feeling content with what I have and I've even canceled one of my pre-orders ..I still have time though....

Michellehihi

Really not proud of myself. I am selling many decks because I want to reduce my collection and I just bought the Tarot of the Holy Light kit.....

mercuryempress

Really not proud of myself. I am selling many decks because I want to reduce my collection and I just bought the Tarot of the Holy Light kit.....

well at least its not a wasted buy
that deck looks lovely

CharlotteK

I am almost too ashamed to even show my face around here. I have Deck of the Bastard on the way and have just totally shocked myself by realising I have FIVE preorder /kickstarter decks to come at various points next year. I've been on a panic buying binge as next year I'm not allowing myself much at all. I think there's something wrong with me.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

willowy

I am almost too ashamed to even show my face around here. I have Deck of the Bastard on the way and have just totally shocked myself by realising I have FIVE preorder /kickstarter decks to come at various points next year. I've been on a panic buying binge as next year I'm not allowing myself much at all. I think there's something wrong with me.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I do that too,with tarot decks and also when starting a diet!This is the reason while I'm still allowing my self some as I know I'd panic buy.
Lucky you with the Deck of the bastard,thats one thats on my wishlist.

Padma

I've been on a panic buying binge as next year I'm not allowing myself much at all. I think there's something wrong with me.

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with you. It's just the swinging of the eternal pendulum in humans. You've reached excess, so now you will swing back to deprivation. Happens to us all.

I spent way more in the last few months than normal, simply because I know I am going on a strict financial budget as of January 01, 2017. So I am getting my licks in while I can!

mercuryempress

I just backed OurTarot..It needed to be done

now I can rest peacefully