TOADies Anonymous.

RavenLuna

I've pre-ordered two decks :/ The Wild Unknown as a mass produced deck (I couldn't justify the expense with shipping before) and Ian Daniel's new oracle deck on Kickstarter. I'll have to be really good from now on.

However, I did see the Classic Llewellyn deck and book set, new for £7 and didn't buy it. I'm definitely not a collector... phew! I'm simply buying less but thinking about my choices more carefully.

No more for the rest of the year though!

earthair

Please stop enabling me! Arrrghhh!

DDwarks

3 months for me!
I even cancelled a pre ordered deck :grin:

It feels good to be free!

Sphynx131

I've been doing good. I'm sure it's been at least a month since I bought something. Maybe I'm finally getting better at self control?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sphynx131

Crap! Spoke too soon...just saw the Antiquarian guide book came out....but it doesn't count if we already have the deck right? I mean don't we all need to have complete sets?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Laura Borealis

I only count decks. Books are different :D

I was weak last night and ordered a deck... Hello. My name is Laura and I'm a taroholic.

Sphynx131

I only count decks. Books are different :D

I was weak last night and ordered a deck... Hello. My name is Laura and I'm a taroholic.

Awesome! I like the way you think [emoji1]

I would say the first step is admitting you have a problem, but is it really a problem? [emoji6]

Achlys

And here I am after ordering another deck.
I'm beginning to wonder if this actually is a problem O.O

DDwarks

I'm off the wagon :(
Bought 6 decks this morning and now I want even more :(
I lasted 5 months which is good I suppose. Being a subscriber really is an issue! Now I'm going to have to sell some of my decks to justify buying the other ones I want.

Cocobird55

I have been more drawn to Oracles lately. Recently received the White Rabbit Oracle, and I love it. Hopefully, I'm done for a while.