Is Singing a 3rd or 5th house matter?

PentQueen

I don't know if it's helpful, but I have been a professional singer for years (and I'm also a wannabe songwriter); my MC is Taurus, and I have three planets in the third house ruled by Libra (Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto). I also have Neptune in Sagittarius in my fifth house, which might point to my acting experience (?), I'm not sure (I have a background in musical theatre and musical impersonation as well). One of my biggest dreams is to write and perform my own original music one day.

Also, I don't know how horary works, I'm just offering some info about my natal chart!

CosmicBeing

I don't know if it's helpful, but I have been a professional singer for years (and I'm also a wannabe songwriter); my MC is Taurus, and I have three planets in the third house ruled by Libra (Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto). I also have Neptune in Sagittarius in my fifth house, which might point to my acting experience (?), I'm not sure (I have a background in musical theatre and musical impersonation as well). One of my biggest dreams is to write and perform my own original music one day.

Also, I don't know how horary works, I'm just offering some info about my natal chart!

Thank you for sharing. Neptune in 5th I definitely could see your creativity being in the fantasy realm. I think Steven king has something strong in his house with neptune...that pointed to him writing very fantasy base stories.

The third house I could see it pointing to you writing in some creative form.

I'm still new to this all... only been at it for 12 months almost. So I appreciate any insight into planets roles in people's lives.

Thanx for sharing :) I'll recommend her to look at her natal.

PentQueen

Thank you for sharing. Neptune in 5th I definitely could see your creativity being in the fantasy realm. I think Steven king has something strong in his house with neptune...that pointed to him writing very fantasy base stories.

The third house I could see it pointing to you writing in some creative form.

I'm still new to this all... only been at it for 12 months almost. So I appreciate any insight into planets roles in people's lives.

Thanx for sharing :) I'll recommend her to look at her natal.

That's interesting about Steven King...I could see that! I have worked as a copywriter and I also teach creativity (I have a lot of jobs, yes, but I don't have kids, lol). I sometimes find it difficult to understand people who struggle to come up with creative ideas, so things like this make me feel that astrology has legitimacy! I guess I kind of live in a fantasy world, so it feels a little more natural for me to think of unusual ideas.

Anyway, I thought it was a neat topic you posted! I often wonder what indicates singing in the natal chart. I have found that people with Moon in Cancer are very gifted/natural songwriters. I wish I had their type of ability to receive divine guidance in this particular area!

CosmicBeing

Related to Natal chart: (coming from a newbies server lol)

I have seen people turn a natal chart.. to make 5th house 1st house... and they will read the chart to see what form of creative work they may go into....if at all.

5th house I know is also tied to other activities. So I think sometimes it can get hard to pin it down to a specific career if the astrologer hasn't studied how to identify careers in a birth chart.

In addition....they probably would look at progressions for the coming years....to see. I read an article of looking for critical points on the house cusps of the progressed house...that indicates a major change. I checked it out with my birth chart... and I saw it happen with my 10th house...still in the midst of a career change.

But creativity comes in all forms. So I thought it was interesting when I saw some astrology turn the chart to make 5th house 1st house to tell if they would go into a creative life and what type.

tapasr_57772aeb7

That's interesting about Steven King...I could see that! I have worked as a copywriter and I also teach creativity (I have a lot of jobs, yes, but I don't have kids, lol). I sometimes find it difficult to understand people who struggle to come up with creative ideas, so things like this make me feel that astrology has legitimacy! I guess I kind of live in a fantasy world, so it feels a little more natural for me to think of unusual ideas.

Anyway, I thought it was a neat topic you posted! I often wonder what indicates singing in the natal chart. I have found that people with Moon in Cancer are very gifted/natural songwriters. I wish I had their type of ability to receive divine guidance in this particular area!
I would think moon in cancer would write the sappiest love songs. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Barleywine

I would think moon in cancer would write the sappiest love songs. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, "Spoon under the Moon in June" stuff! With my Moon in Capricorn I should write work songs.