Useful Relationship Spread

Osher

This looks like a really good spread. I rarely use other's spreads, but I'm going to try this one now! Thanks for sharing

Blessings

Osher

Tabby

Enjoyed the Spread

I just recently tried the spread on my relationship using the Quest Tarot. I pretty much came out with all court cards in my reading.
1) Daughter of Wands 2)Son of Swords
3) Daughter of Swords 4) Mother of Swords
9) Son of Wands
5) Son of Cups 6) Father of Cups
7) Mother of Stones 8) Mother of Cups

The ninth card of final card shows what it has been unpredictably.
I thank you for the spread and would like anybody's thoughts on this reading. Thanks.

rcb30872

Hi EAB

Definitely will be giving this a go, at some stage. Looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Bec

EminemsAngelBaby

Hey Everyone,
Just noticed this thread pulled up. I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the spread. It's one of my favorites and I've used it a lot in my readings. Really good for looking into whats going on in a relationship in the moment. I've used it with couple and singles, in all kinds of relationships too, family, friendships, employment, love, etc. Happy to share it with you:).

rcb30872

Hi EAB

I have used this spread, I found it very useful (hahaha). It is quick and simple and very much to the point. Thanks for sharing the spread with us!!!

Bec

stephen

To find the hidden # count the value of all the numbered cards, including those of the Major Arcana, and reduce the sum to a single digit.

How to reduce the sum to a single digit?

longhair

I also have the Quest, and think I need to try this one. I never though to use this deck for a relationship spread.

wildchilde

EAB! This is an awesome spread!! Thanks for sharing it. I usually shy away from "relationship" readings...but this one is excellent for dialogue and deeper self-exploration. I can't wait to try it!
Stephen said:
How to reduce the sum to a single digit?
Stephen, I'll take a try at answering your question using Tabby's spread as an example. (others may have another way of reducing, or assigned value to the cards in question.)

tabby said:
1) Daughter of Wands 2)Son of Swords
3) Daughter of Swords 4) Mother of Swords
9) Son of Wands
5) Son of Cups 6) Father of Cups
7) Mother of Stones 8) Mother of Cups

Daughter=11
Son=12
Daughter=11
Mother=13
Son=11
Son=11
Father=14
Mother=13
Mother=13

The Total Sum of these cards is 109. To reduce to single digit, add these three numbers to get 10. 1+0=1

The Sum Card would be The Magician. And the Hidden Number as quoted from the book by EAB would indicate the following underlying themes:

EAB said:
* One: new beginnings and determination but egoism can also be indicated.

stephen

Can you explain using Rider Waite cards calculation instead?

*Eleven: means sensitivity, but also feelings of uncertainty; you do not quite dare to tackle the issue.

What about the Eleven? It is not a single digit.