Does He Share My Feelings Spread

Glass Owl

Position 5 could be changed to "Direction the relationship is currently heading" or "Advice: What can I do to improve my relationship with him/her." (Or you could use both and just add an additional position.)

Willow Huntermoon

Hi HiddenLight,

Loved it! very clear and insightful.
Thank you for a wonderful spead.

AmethystEyes

Worked well for me :)
I got the Hierophant for what will come of us.....? Not sure what that means

Lain_82

Hi!

I was just looking for something like this, a friend of mine wants me to do a relationship reading for her and, as I'm only beginning to study in depth my cards, I figure that a short spread (5 cards or less) was the way to go.

I'll give a try and let you know how it was.

blueviolet

Thanks for sharing this! I just tried it out, and all of it makes great sense to me, except for the outcome, or how it will turn out between us (position 5).
It's the same card I got when I did a reading on this relationship just earlier but no particular spread, just question and card draw. Hmm. So at least it worked that way, same outcome!

Gryphon's Kitten

i just did this one about a guy that i keep going back to in my head and its helpful but a bit disconcerting.

velvette1073

interesting!

I tried out this spread, and it gave me some good information. Not what I was looking for, but when does a tarot reading ever tell you what you want to hear. It gave me some insight that may have been more important than figuring out his feelings towards me.

zer

Thanks, it worked well for me too.

amethys7

This is very direct and very interesting. Thanks for sharing it. :)