Jewelry Box Lenoracle (expanded Lenormand)

seven stars

ADVERT IS UP

First 3 people to post "Jewelry Box" in there get the whole set (Lenoracle + Mini + Mat + Journal) for $50.

DON'T POST IT IN HERE - it won't count....post it in Adverts (I think we're not supposed to sell stuff from this thread).

Thanks!

greatdane

What a great deal and what an extraordinary deck, Seven!

It's so lovely. I hope all who want it check out your ADVERTS thread.

seven stars

I just thought about this - you know, one thing I can do for people, for the price of the "custom cardback" - if you have a piece of jewelry of your own that you'd like incorporated into the deck - I can do that.

Like, grandma's heirloom ring, or grandpa's pocket watch - if it's not a card that is part of the Lenormand system you could STILL use it as an "extra card". All I would have to do is have a photo of your jewelry & I would cut & paste it right onto the same background as the rest of the deck & it would fit right in.

JUST A THOUGHT......might make for a really cool personalized deck.

greatdane

The Blue Background mini looked like it would be fabulous

For a GT. For those who do GT's, it looked like it would make quite a statement. All that lush blue. Those who do GT's, thoughts?

shadowdancer

that blue background is fab. And what a great idea to personalise a card. My engagement ring has sentimental value, and with the blue central sapphire would look great.

seven stars

that blue background is fab. And what a great idea to personalise a card. My engagement ring has sentimental value, and with the blue central sapphire would look great.

Post a pic on here I'll do a mock up!

Village Witch

Received my order today!!!

A very stunning deck. My favorite card and the one that catches my eye every time is the Ship. The deck shuffles well and has a nice feel to it.

The mini deck made me laugh as I have never seen a mini deck before and didn't realize they would be so tiny. I laid them in GT and was very pleased that the images are easily recognizable.

The journal is lovely and will most definitely be put to use.

I had no idea what to expect with the reading pad. It reminds me of a mouse pad. :-D I'll be trying it out tomorrow when I do my morning read.

Over all I am very pleased with my purchase!

seven stars

Thanks for the feedback VW! =)) I'm glad you like it!

rachelcat

I got my set today, too! I love the cards in person. (and the adorable little mini box with window).

It's getting a little late, so I'm going to post pics of a mini grand tableau tomorrow. Stay tuned!

greatdane

RachelCat Can't wait to see your GT posted!

Seems like this deck would be really lovely for those who read a Grand Tableau.