Recommend your favourite Oracle?

Nina*

My very favorites are the Alchemist's Oracle (by Inner Hue) and Chronicles of Destiny.

Both stunningly beautiful (do check out the Alchemist's Oracle if you haven't seen it yet) and just brilliant in every way. And both with really good companion books).

Madrigal

My very favorites are the Alchemist's Oracle (by Inner Hue) and Chronicles of Destiny.

Both stunningly beautiful (do check out the Alchemist's Oracle if you haven't seen it yet) and just brilliant in every way. And both with really good companion books).

These remind me a lot of the Wild Unknown Tarot images. For those wanting samples and more info the website is here.

I recently got the Chronicles of Destiny deck but haven't had a chance to dive into them yet.

Nina*

These remind me a lot of the Wild Unknown Tarot images. For those wanting samples and more info the website is here.

I recently got the Chronicles of Destiny deck but haven't had a chance to dive into them yet.

Yes, they do remind of the WU, but (I'll probably get hanged for this) a lot prettier. I love Tegan Swyny's use of colours. And the images are so beautiful and interesting.

ana luisa

My favorite oracle of all times is an oracle unknown to many people and undeservedly so... It's the Philosopher's Stone Self-Awareness deck. It is simply amazing.
My second favorite would have to be Enchanted Map Oracle.

jillkite

Symbolon is great for going deep...

MysticMoonlight

Thank you mystic moonlight. I am moving house. We have been in our home for 10 years, we have 2 children and 4, oops I mean 6 pets. But we decided on the 5th February to move back to our home town to be nearer family and have a more rural upbringing for our children. So our house sold within one week and we have been packing. I have packed my alter and all of my decks and crystals away. I was feeling a loss of not having my decks out and I forgot to leave even one out for myself. So I started to Brower again for a new Oracle. I felt I needed a new Oracle to represent this big move we are all going through. And as soon as I seen this deck The Messenger Oracle I just felt an instant innate highly emotive, yet universal jolt of energy. Like a soul recognition. With this deck. So as it is very inexpensive and easy to purchase from Amazon, I treated myself. It's first class post so due on 1st April. I am very excited to be receiving a new deck to experience in this time of great change and adjustment in my life [emoji813]

You're most welcome and I wish you the absolute best on getting settled in! I do hope that you love the Messenger Oracle...it truly is such a special deck.

jolie_amethyst

I think my favorites are still the Druid Animal and Plant Oracle decks. (I tend to think of them as one deck because that's how I use them.) I never fail to get what I need when I draw from this combined deck.

But...I've had the Messenger Oracle for a couple of weeks now. It's taken me n oddly long while to feel like I'm connecting with it, though I adored with the artwork long before I got the cards and have always had an emotional response to most of the images. In use, when it feels "right", it's really right. When it seems "off", it's way off, and I haven't worked out why.

When all is in sync between us, as it was this morning, it easily vaults to the top as my favorite, so I have hope we'll eventually figure out how to work together consistently. :)

Serenia

My favorite oracle of all times is an oracle unknown to many people and undeservedly so... It's the Philosopher's Stone Self-Awareness deck. It is simply amazing.

Ana Luisa, you actually enabled me to get this deck! I already had a look at the cards about a year ago, after someone had mentioned them here on AT, and was kind of fascinated. I went back and forth on whether or not I should buy them, but eventually decided against it - one reason being their high price since they are out of print. But now I went to check on them again and while the newer version is pretty expensive, I found a really affordable copy of (what I think is) the older German version. The description says "used - good", so I hope that the cards will be okay... And I hope that it's really the right deck I ordered, but I guess at a price of 3,01 Euro (!) I can't go that much wrong...

And MagsStardustBlack: I think the Messenger Oracle is an excellent choice! It has been such a special deck for me, too! :love:

2dogs

I think my favorites are still the Druid Animal and Plant Oracle decks. (I tend to think of them as one deck because that's how I use them.) I never fail to get what I need when I draw from this combined deck.

Interesting - did you have to study and learn the meanings or have they always leapt out at you?

MagsStardustBlack

Nina... Chronicals of Destiny... Wow [emoji813] pricey though but I really love it and it's my birthday soon :) thank you for enabling ;) [emoji813] tell me a bit about what you love about it? I'm getting psyched up x