8-bit tarot

Aerin

Got mine today. So I have sets 5 and 6.

Am looking at the box a bit worriedly.... I may just keep the pieces :O (I'm often craft challenged)

wytchwood

I just got mine and I'm thrilled! The box is soooo cute and I am loving the extra bits of art on the sides of the box. Indy, you are a genius!

The box is very easy to put together, no glue or scissors required. The long side flaps fold up and the tabs at the end of these pieces fold in towards each other. Then the top and bottom flaps wrap around these tabs and the sticky-out bit slots into the slot. Easy and well worth ot because the box is gorgeous.

lilaclona

Got mine today. I like the way the images are printed on the stock, it's clear so you can still see it's pixel art. The bonus button looks nice as well.

gregory

I hope there will still be some around at the end of July ?

mysticmonkey

Mine arrived yesterday and I love it.

I love the designs on the box. I looked at the box a bit stumped at first until I remembered that it's supposed to be in two parts. lol
Aerin if you are stuck start folding all the parts inwards and it might start to click how it goes together. That's what I did anyway. :)

Aerin

catbaloo said:
I looked at the box a bit stumped at first until I remembered that it's supposed to be in two parts. lol
Aerin if you are stuck start folding all the parts inwards and it might start to click how it goes together. That's what I did anyway. :)

Thank you. I forgot there must be a lid and imagined needing glue. It works :) even I can do it!

Aerin x

shadowdancer

my deck arrived today in NZ :)

I have to say it does make you smile. Also quite a hefty weighted deck for one so small. Couldn't really get into it as yet as we had guests, so would not have been appropriate.

I think it's the noses that give it particular quaintness. A great little deck for those who know the RWS, who like working with something that doesn't look heavy or overly mystical (if that makes sense)

I may not use it regularly, but I think when I do it will raise the spirits a little so in that respect may have its own paticular niche as an ad hoc reading deck for me

Davina

midniteeye

is there any way for me to get a new set 1? i would really like to buy this deck in installments than a box with the all seeing eye on top.

shadowdancer

I think the first installment was sold out, so Indigo may not be taking any new orders for installment purchases, although those who have been buying installments will have remaining ones honoured.

You may want to contact the creator to see if this is the case as I read it on the website.

Davina

midniteeye

shadowdancer said:
I think the first installment was sold out, so Indigo may not be taking any new orders for installment purchases, although those who have been buying installments will have remaining ones honoured.

You may want to contact the creator to see if this is the case as I read it on the website.

Davina

actually i already did. they told me that there is no more pack 1 available. my guess is that i can just go ahead and order pack 2 through 6, since it is possible that i got pack 1 from an after market, but then why bother? if i cannot get it, then i cannot get. with divination tools, i am a true believer of karma. if it is meant to be, then it will be.