"Dark" RWS Clone - does anyone own this deck?

missy

tarotmama said:
Notes to self: Make edgy gothy RWS clone. Add skulls. Lots of skulls. Print a hundred copies. Tell no one here. Put one on ebay. Book flight to Vegas.

Added to notes: Dip deck in tea leaves a la Umbrae to give it that mysterious sepia tone. }) Then book trip around the world. :D

irmata

missy said:
<stands on large box perched on top of ladder on the top of a very tall building and shouts:>

I CALL DIBS ON THE FIRST DARK DECK TO HIT THE TRADING FORUM!!! :party:

:D

:p
::AHEM::

Please note, I called dibs way back on page 23, so get in line! ;) (Let the stampede begin!)

irmata

tarotmama said:
Notes to self: Make edgy gothy RWS clone. Add skulls. Lots of skulls. Print a hundred copies. Tell no one here. Put one on ebay. Book flight to Vegas.

missy said:
Added to notes: Dip deck in tea leaves a la Umbrae to give it that mysterious sepia tone. }) Then book trip around the world. :D
HA HA! You guys are too funny :D

Nina*

Like Scion it's been SO long since I've felt curious and excited about a new deck, so this has been so great. And each time I go to their site to watch pictures I just feel more excited.

I'm so grateful to Photokat for starting this thread and I'm so grateful to me that I paid attention. It would have been terribly easy for me to miss a thread with this title.

So... now there's only the waiting!!!

iceclone

Nina* said:
I'm so grateful to Photokat for starting this thread and I'm so grateful to me that I paid attention. It would have been terribly easy for me to miss a thread with this title.

Me too. I wouldn't have checked this thread too because of the title. I don't like "dark" decks per-se... like goths and bloody stuff, but I got curious. Thanks photokat..

SixDegrees

I'm curious to see what people think about this one. Like a few people on here, I first encountered the dark deck on eBay. It intrigued me, especially the backs, and I loved the scans upon first glance, but the more I looked at it...the more cartoonish it became. Like many of those cheap anime-themed decks that have flooded eBay in the last few months.

I passed on the eBay Buy It Now, and I think that I'm still glad that I did.

But still, I'm curious...

la-luna

Scion said:
LOLOL Word!

I know La Luna calls it being hopeless, I call it supporting an artist who wasn't expecting a windfall. :)

Well our tarotmaniac side is hopeless, but we sertainly are not (i always have hope to find new great decks:D )

aurarcana said:
* sitting with smirk on her face on the train ride home after work; other passengers are staring *

Denial. It will work against you if you let it. ;)

the only thing doesn't work upon is my bank account :(

Le Fanu

Nina* said:
Me too. I thought it was a deck ID and I'm rubbish at those. But when I saw that there were 0 replies, I thought innocently "maybe I stand a chance with this one"

Clicked and was $90 poorer.

I wonder if any have been sent out yet? It said that within the U.S it would take between 5-8 days. Someone may get one soon. Maybe someone will get one on Friday? That's 5 days, isn't it? :D It would be nice if photokat was the first to get it!

sapienza

Good to see the excitement is still building in this crazy thread. I haven't even ordered one of the decks but I still can't wait to hear what people think when they start to arrive. :)