"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

LadyZelda

Glad you enjoyed the story!:D Yep, I do like also what Sinduction posted! ;)

Kids are surely good at perceiving things that often times adult cannot see!;) and animals have always been good teachers!:D

@ Lyn, don't worry about the increase it is not much and at least it will give a bit more to the rescues. After all the costs, it doesn't leave that much! But, a printer on demand remains the way to go and there is nothing you can do about the share they want from the cake!...:love:

tarotlyn

Glad you enjoyed the story!:D Yep, I do like also what Sinduction posted! ;)

Kids are surely good at perceiving things that often times adult cannot see!;) and animals have always been good teachers!:D

@ Lyn, don't worry about the increase it is not much and at least it will give a bit more to the rescues. After all the costs, it doesn't leave that much! But, a printer on demand remains the way to go and there is nothing you can do about the share they want from the cake!...:love:
:heart: Thank you, my friend, that does help take 'some' of the sting out of the situation for me! :*

Only...about 1 more day to go until the 'shop' opens for sales! :party:
:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

:party: :heart: :royal: :party: :heart: :royal: :party: :heart:
☆«•.*★ The day is finally here...
and Mercury is now 'direct' !!! ★*.•»☆

:thumbsup:

:party::love::):party: ...didn't want your decks to get lost in the mail :party::):love::party:

Note: i only got 3 hrs sleep :bugeyed:...because i am so excited to finally open the doors:

:heart::)
♫♥♪

☆«•.*★ The 'Medieval Chihuahua Tarot' ★*.•»☆
...purchase pages are NOW OPEN...

Here is where you can get your decks:

JUMBO SIZED $36.99 + shipping:
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/medieval-chihuahua-tarot-jumbo-size

REGULAR (standard) SIZED $29.99 + shipping:
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/medieval-chihuahua-tarot-regular-size

★*.•»☆ ♫♥♪
☆«•.*★
Thank you to everyone that helped to make this a better deck
thus * ALL OF US * helping abused and abandonded Chihuahuas.

Hope you enjoy the decks, everyone! :love:
:heart: In Light and Love
Lyn

*. . ♥•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•*¨`*•♥ . .*
.................♥ •.•.•´♥...................

silverwings94

JUst ordered my dek. They say they are shipping tomorrow. Whoooooo Hooooooo,
Harley is going to so happy to see his little face on the deck.
Thanks so much Tarot Lyn for accepting him and putting his face on a major card.
Love and Light,
Kat

tarotlyn

JUst ordered my dek. They say they are shipping tomorrow. Whoooooo Hooooooo,
Harley is going to be so happy to see his little face on the deck.
Thanks so much Tarot Lyn for accepting him and putting his face on a major card.
Love and Light,
Kat
:heart::) Thank you Kat, for letting me know, and please post and let me know what you
think of the deck...yikes...i hope you post good news :p:D ...but if anything is wrong with
the deck ....at all sweetie, please let me know right away...

i just realized that i forgot to put in a note saying to email me for the pdf file of meanings sheets.
Kat, if you will pm me with your private email i will send you the meanings file...
(i need to remember to put this info on the web pages)

You are so welcome (and thank you!) regarding Harley's card...he looks so fantastic as a King...i love his regal look! :thumbsup:
He was so perfect for the card!

...i can't believe that TGC is shipping to you tomorrow...i ordered before you did and i only
got an email saying "...when ready it will be shipped"... and didn't say when exactly...
...and when i ordered, i was 138 in line yesterday (now i am 102 in line)...don't know how
you could get ahead of me so soon? Maybe you live closer to them in Wisconsin?

Anyway, check your email again and see...(maybe i am wrong :bugeyed: )

Let us know, hon when you get your deck...i can hardly wait till mine gets here...:party:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

LadyZelda

The webpage

:thumbsup: Wow! what a wonderful webpage you have created for selling the deck!!! :love:

The description is perfect, the banner is such a good choice and the tuck box is awesome!:D

Great job all the way!:thumbsup: :love:

Debra

I ordered four, to be sent to Pinto's house in California, one each for my brother and his partner, Pinto's foster mom, and for his little doggie pals Spike and Gigi. :)

tarotlyn

I ordered four, to be sent to Pinto's house in California, one each for my brother and his partner, Pinto's foster mom, and for his little doggie pals Spike and Gigi. :)
:heart:Thank you Debra, for letting me know. TGC just shows the order as to where
the buyer lives and how many decks...not their name or email or address or anything else...
So that helps me fill in the blanks.

i hope you were able to get at least one 'jumbo' deck because that size is going to be really magnificent...
...not to sound my own horn, but when i got the jumbo sized deck for my bear deck, i was
literally blown away! That size is amazing...

Thank you for ordering 4 decks, Debra...that really helps the Chi rescue cause...i can't wait
to send the money (TGC only pays once every month) so it will be a month before i can
donate the profits, but i am really excited to know that by your buying those 4 decks it means
a little dog will get his/her food and a clean bed and hopefully a new loving home.

Or it might go to help pay a vet bill because i found a rescue that will take their little Chi's
to a vet no matter what and even if they need expensive surgery...they find a way to pay it...
and we will be helping them too.

Here is an 'excerpt' from the first place (http://chihuahuarescue.com/story.html ) that will
get the first profits from this deck:

posted by tarotlyn from ChihuahuaRescue.com said:
We will spent any money we have to treat a dog and have spent
thousands on veterinary care for individual dogs with serious problems. We take dogs with
medical or injuries that no other rescue groups will touch, yet our adoption fee remains
$300 ($350 for puppies)
Costs includes:
Veterinary exam and treatment as necessary
Spay/ neuter
Immunizations
Anesthesia- free Teeth Cleaning
Flea/ tick control
Food
Boarding
Heat (during winter)
Custodial care
Microchip implanting
Collar and tags
Bathing/ grooming
Laundry
Legal documentation and records
Behavioral and nutritional therapy
Lifetime boarding
And more...
... before any dog is adopted out.

Money is not our objective.
We've already accepted full responsibility for these little dogs for the rest of their lives and
their well- being is the absolute paramount in any decision.

It's all about the dogs.

And, it's all because of one woman, President and founder of Chihuahua Rescue, Kimi . Kimi
and her charges are helped tremendously by key volunteer officers and people who have a
demonstrated a selflessness and devotion towards these dogs which is no less exemplary,
but with these dogs, at her quarters within the kennel, only Kimi lives and breathes with
and for each dog who comes into her care, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A Chihuahua in need or injured is blessed to be delivered to Kimi. Kimi will fight to no ends to
protect each and every fuzzy, vulnerable little head in her kennel. She is an inspiration to
us all and what keeps us coming back to help the dogs.

That was from the 'rescue' that Pinto and his friends will be helping with your 4 purchases:
http://chihuahuarescue.com/story.html
And read more here: http://chihuahuarescue.com/

Thank you so much :heart: Debra...and everyone else that has purchased a Medieval Chihuahua Tarot deck...

It is not a lot per deck, but all together it will add up to help our little loving critters! :love:

AGAIN...for those that missed the post:

You can get your decks here:

(a NON-PROFIT tarot deck 100% profits to rescue Chihuahuas):

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/medieval-chihuahua-tarot-jumbo-size

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/medieval-chihuahua-tarot-regular-size

:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) sorry...duplicate post :bugeyed:

HudsonGray

Are you going to try putting a few decks in your local New Age shop, or the local vets? It'd get you more exposure.

BTW, the two links you just posted end up as 404s, they don't connect completely.