Books on Crowley

Lillie

ravenest said:
The next interview describes a man who came to dinner, well dressed, but the male host in question noticed a learing evil glint in his eye, and felt himself strangely and homosexually drawn to AC. he realized it was a battle of wills, all night he fought off the evil gay magick power, he knew that if he let his guard down for a moment, and didnt stay true and firm to his own sexual confirmations, he'd be hoplessly lost for ever. he battled him all night (psychically) and won! (Phew! I say! nearly went a bit gay there!)

Oh god!
I laughed so much my ribs hurt.

Do you think that he might have been fighting himself all night?
His own inner desires, rather than some outside power?

From all accounts I have read (though I am sure there are many I have missed) he liked kids, and they liked him.

He had a few himself, though I don't know what happened to them.
Are there any Crowley decendants out there?

(not Amado, he's nuts) Real ones.

ravenest

Sounds like he was fighting himself all the time. You should have heard it 'Live' , (the audio tape that is) the voice, the tone .
Is Amado the one that tried to scale Buckhingham Palace in mountaineering geer? Ummm, actually I think it was a real descendant.

I should metntion as well that in my referal to "That ritual" I was only meaning the part about swapping rings and having a different personality when that ring was on.
Might work with some people though, at least youd have some sort of idea what to expect by checking the rings on their fingers.