Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

MoonGypsy

Thank You for all your focused dedication, dear Edmund! :* i have faith that i will be one of the 112.:heart: Thank You for all your patience and hard work! You are a bottomless well of creativity! You are an inspiration! i bow to your muse again and again!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

ETA: i am very moved that the Pre-order begins Memorial Weekend.It is the anniversary of my best friends passing...as well as one of our cat children.:heart:

Pam O

That is phenomenal, the idea of your mom's birthday.

You certainly see how LOVED your project is!!! :)

Tag_jorrit

Finally, in the spirit that this project is designed to celebrate I’m pushing forward the pre-sale date to 5/26 my mother’s birthday. With the deck shipping out first week of July or sooner. At 7:00am CST I’ll post the link up for both the standard and limited editions. It’s a Saturday morning so I hope that most people will be able to be off work and able to just order it over their morning cuppa.

Is your state on Central Standard Time? What time is it for Eastern Daylight Time???

PathWalker

Is your state on Central Standard Time? What time is it for Eastern Daylight Time???

I guess we'll all have to use a time convertor, some of us are the other side of the world :)