A card wasn't included in the deck, do you count that reading or not?

MizGrace

You could always if you have time use spare cards a re-shuffle to ask the card a question as to why it isnt in the deck?

I wouldnt re do the reading infront of a sitter at all as it might appear unprofessional infront of them. id probably say 'oh its the universes way of saying blah de blah blah and continue :p yet I feel its myself making the mistake in leaving the card out in the first place. Id love to think its something other then that who knows right.

an idea maybe you could ask the card that falls out a why question? as to why it isnt in the deck in the first place. id be tempted to question it.

MissChiff

The only meaning I'd give to the Sun is "oops, the Sun card fell on the floor." . Then I'd pick it up and put it back in the deck.

Finis.

I think the Universe is an amazing and wonderful place and that things happen as they're meant to happen and all that jazz, but I do think there's a place where reality holds sway and we need to just cut the woo-woo stuff and move on. :p

I agree!!

Laurelle

Was this a reading for yourself? If it was a self reading then I wouldn't redo the reading, but I would take note of the card that fell out. It was probably telling you something beyond the scope of the reading.

If it was a reading for someone else, I still wouldn't redo the reading and I would still think that particular card was a message for you, not the sitter.