ciro kipper, 29 imprisonment

HOLMES

part one, this card I thought about for a day, and need to take break , but I figure I would post what I have now,, and get back to it after my shows.

29 imprisonment
This card is called prison in the normal kipper card. One image on google(mystical kipper) showed a building surrounded by moats with alligators in it, and another(salish) shows a guard outside.
Before looking at the ciro kipper image,, one should remember that prison in 1890s was different then 2017 today. There was way more mistreatment of prisioners, they worked as manual labour, they were barely fed. It wasn’t about just being held somewhere,, it was about repaying your debt to society, not about rehabilitation. Jailers were often hard cruel man I imagine like the jailer of mounte cristo who whipped the players for fun. So imagine all the cruel tortures of the day, whipping, starving, drowning, beatings, perhaps no dentistry, and hard to imagine the women of that day with male jailors.

So in this image it looks as if this is the hole of the typical jail today with no sunlight, possibly really small cell, But in reality this was his actual cell. So the question is what is the mouse doing here,, is he, the prisoners friend ? or is the prisoner trying to get him so he can eat him as the prisoner is starving.
So the reason why that is important is in the old days this wasn’t’ about a frame of mind, or being stuck in a relationship, business but actual suffering/torture. It could even mean I would think that a person has done a bad thing and deserve to be in the prison. It is hard to know unless one has access to old kipper descriptions.

Guideline
From cm himself, besides the literial meaning of this card, it could also mean being stuck emotionally in a relationship, or in a contractual contract. Which reminds me of a favourite quote from 2 weeks notice that a contract was ironclad, that “Houdini couldn’t escape it “

Position
In this day and age,, it is hard that if this card shows up in a person pass to assume they went to prison especially where we say death doesn’t mean death it means change (so that means something had to die for the change though ) then we say this doesn’t really mean prison but it means in some sense you are in a prison. So to me though this is imprisonment, it would mean untold suffering perhaps unjustly as not everyone in prison belongs there. From counte of mounte cristo to Shawshank redemption we can see some go to jail for being framed. There was even a show on that called conviction that was cancelled that wasn’t so much framed but the investigation didn’t’ go deep enough.

So if we have business and we see this card upright that could meant that you are stuck there for a long time. In a relationship you are asking if your marriage will go well and it could mean that you fear that it will be like a prison for you (despite the obivious prediction you could go jail, or he may )

Reversed.
It could mean two things,, you can break out of your prison funk (so the opposite of prison), and if you act quickly you can avoid going to prison, or being in a prison. The other possibility is that the person doesn’t want to admit(face) that they are in a prison type situation,, that is hard to do especially for an independent person who is strong willed. So you may have to use kids gloves to relay the message and ask them to think about it.

I decided to start off with the modified celtic cross to use with the kipper, with the 29 imprisonment in there in a random position in a upright position. That is to get people to using the cards in a position type fashion like in the last spread in the guidebook. That being side, when I read the kipper(lenny too) in this celtic fashion I combine the 3 positions at a time
Theory question “how is my career going to go “

1. Heart of the matter 23 court house , 2. Above imprisonment, 3 distant past concern

I would ask if they have considered a career in law for the court house card here shows that he is good debater and would do well in that field. The above for me confirms it as it shows that he wants to put those who deserve it away,, and the reason is in the past that to me he been concerned with something for a long time that would drive him to become a lawyer.

Here I decided to put down a new card over the heart of the matter to read it to right

4. recent past 22, official person reversed, 5. New heart of the matter 14 message of concerned reversed, 6 probable future 12 priviledged lady

To me it shows the client was considering a career in the military, or police but a new message of concerned stopped him , he didn’t’ like it but if he wants to end up with woman of his dreams he decided to follow her message of concern.

7, self 15 lovers reversed, 8.27 unexpected income 9 poverty

It would seem that person is worried that should he pursue a career in the art of the law ,, he wouldn’t be there 100 percent in a relationship. It could be that he worries he will grow cold to her. The unexpected income shows that he will get a show of support from his friend and family. Yet his worst fears is that he will be a poor lawyer and may not even finish his career

Quick diagonals (in theory since I put a new card over the heart of the matter, you could put a new card over the probable future for each diagnol)
2 -6- 7 imprisonment, priviledged lady, lovers reversed

A quick connection shows he is actually worried about being in this relationship to this priviledged lady will be more of a psychic prison,, it could be that he doesn’t think he is worthy of her, and thinks he has to work really hard to get her respect.

3 6 9 , concerned reversed, privileged lady, 37 poverty

This shows because of his past,, he is actually concerned about a future with the lady, the proverty shows a subsoncious fear is if they lose all their money, she will not stay the course , (or perhaps he won’t for he may not want to bring her down) .

the horizonatal
official person reversed, 14 message of concerned reversed, court house , (I decided to read the two card together for this to try it) privileged lady, unexpected income
this shows that she will love him no matter of his position long as he follows his heart, and pays attention to her hearts fears. They are destined to have unexpected income show up now and then to help them.

The outcome

5. mature man reversed, 35 pathway, 2 main female

The cards are warning him from becoming an old miserable old bugger , for him to remember the pathways before him will take a long time to get a good career. But it shows there will be a woman who will marry him and stand by him. And him her.

0. soul message

26 great fortune reversed, 6 mature woman reversed, 31 bad health

to me it looks as if he is concerned about the health of his mother figure but she is being too proud to pay much attention to his concerns..
it is because she is worried about finances and he is telling her that they will come.

HOLMES

part 2

29 imprisonment , part 2

Reversed the imprisonment card , and using the 9 card spread, suppose the person asks they feel stuck ,, so how can they get out their feeling in life.

Examine the picture frame
20 house reverse, 19 coffin, 29 imprisonment reversed

For the person to break free of their prison feelings they have to be willing to let go of their house. What that means is they are too tied to their land, possibly their possession, and coffin says they may also had death in their past holding them back.

Right
Imprisonment reversed, 32 despair, 10 journey

Perhaps he doesn’t really want to get out of his mental prison, for some love the drama of despair and being stuck. What he needs is a nice journey to get inspired in his life.

Bottom
10 journey , 7 message reversed, 11 sudden wealth

In his journey he may have sudden wealth but the key thing is to pay attention to messages, and the mail for while it is easy to get texts today,, due to autocorrect eheh, they may get corrupted texts.

Left
11 sudden wealth, 13 wealthy man reversed , 20 house reversed

With the wealthy man being revesed it could be that he was losing some of his wealth, and so his house and land was suffering. The sudden wealth may help him break free of his mental prison

The center aspects

20 house reversed, 3 marriage, 10 journey , top left to bottom right

With the problem being focused on the house and home , what the client really wants is to get married and go on a journey afterwards. (obviously I would ask at the beginning of the reading if he/she is in a relationship after seeing marriage card in the middle). For myself I am not sure how much of a journey can help out unless it was the romantic getaway of a lifetime.

19 coffin, 3 marriage , 7 messsage reversed top center to bottom center
Hm with marriage and death going hand in hand here, it is clear that despite his fear of being in a sort of stasis,, he is fearful of letting go of his bachelorhood. Also some of the messages he have received could indicate that he is confused about his partner intentions .

29 reversed imprisonment reversed, 3 marriage, 11 sudden wealth . top right to bottom left

It would appear that getting married here would get him out of his mental funk, and perhaps bring some good luck to change his fortune.

32 despair , 3 marriage, 13 wealty man reversed

Now this is an interesting combo where perhaps he doesn’t feel he is good enough in terms of finances to give her a good life. That is key thing is self worth when it comes to marriage.

Bonnie showed me she sometimes read in a l fashion so from the position where the imprisonment card is , you could go middle then down, or down then left .
That could be useful trying to incorporate the cards when confused.

I took the cards and made a sort of diamond shape

-------x
----x-x-x
--x-x-x-x-x
----x-x-x
-------x
I didn’t think of a question so let say the person asked to say what goes on in their life.

In such a big spread I figure i will focus on the big lines first and do the little lines afterwards.

Left to the far right

18 child, 21 family room 34 occuation reversed, 28 expecation reversed, 36 distant horizons

The key here I think is the lack of job expecations so the person though they really want to provide for their child,a nice little place to grow up, and take them on trips ot far off lands, they have incredibile self doubt.

Top to the bottom
29 imprisonement, 16 thoughts reversed, 34 occupation reversed, 8 false person , 1 main male reversed

With the false person being so close to the main male, and he is reversed, it would indicate that he really is a false person, and could be the reason why there is a lack of job opportunities. So the person is unable to think good thoughts to get their life in order and reak out of their prison as they are stuck.

Left diagonal to top
18 child, 17 gift reversed, 29 imprisonment

If a man get desperate enough , and he can’ provide for his child,, he may steal if he can’t get a job in order to make her happy. Every good parent would sacfrice so much for their child.

Top to right diagonal
29 imprisoment, 9 change, 36 distant horizons.

And so the person wishes they can restart their life and this wouldn’t be a trip as a journey but an actual move to start over.

Right to bottom center diagonal

36 distant horizons, 4 courtship , 1 main male reversed

Perhaps there is a person they met through correspondances who lives in a far off place and there are promises of a courtship so perhaps moving there would change their lives. Although the main male is most likely lying about some of his aspects.

Bottom diagonal to right diagonal

1 main male reversed , 38 toils and labour reversed, 18 child

The person will lose their naivety and end up having to pay off a big debt if they keep listening to main male. Perhaps he is using their child happiness as a means of manipulation.

Top left to top right

17 gift reversed, 16 thoughts reversed, 9 change

The big thing here is change for the person to be willing to go about doing things separately , perhaps the gift they want to give isn’t the way to go as it would be obviously not be respected.

Top right to bottom right

9 change, 28 expectations reversed, 4 courtship

The reason why the person is accepting courtship is because they have lowered their expectations of what kind of person they are looking for. And they are desperate for a change in their life.
Bottom right to bottom left

4 courtship, 8 false person, 38 toil and labour reversed

They hope In this courtship they do not have to work hard to find love but the person is being false so perhaps the courtship is not meant to be.

Bottom left to top left

38 toils and labours reversed, 21 fmaily room, 17 gifts reversed

Here the best thing is the family room, and being comfortable while putting best foot forward. The gifts reversed means we don’t have to accept gifts if we don’t’ want to be beholden to someone. And that is why they want to work good, so they can have a nice self image of their dwelling.

0. Soul message
30 judication reversed, 39 community reversed, 24 thief

The card is telling you not only to beware a thief but to beware a person framing you so you can’t win a decision and your reputation will suffer. Therefore since it is here, you can turn the table on the thief.

WolfyJames

This card is the equivalent of the Tower in the Lenormand. The card represents big buildings, official structures, hotels, apartment buildings, administrative buildings, hospitals, enterprises, prisons, schools, etc.

It can mean being trapped or feeling trapped and lonely. An illness is possible. A voluntary retirement in solitude is possible. Nothing is happening.